This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Allis C w/Wishbone Widefront

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C in Concord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Allis C w/Wishbone Widefront
    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:22am
Figured I'd start a new thread rather then muddy up the other one.

Originally posted by Sugarmaker Sugarmaker wrote:

C in Concord,
I like your approach to leave it better than you found it! If that bushing from grainger is about right it looks like a inexpensive way to go. Suprized that Mc Master Carr did not have equivalent in size material and price too. They are my go to place for items like that too. We need some additional pictures of your C with the wish bone B axle too!
Regards,
Chris

Here ya go... I'll take the heat for the Chinese LED's, needed something quick and cheap for plowing at night this winter. A previous owner would have to explain the bondo smear on the hood. Dad gave it to me ~4-years ago. Been in the family ~20 years. Not a family heirloom, yet. Still works for a living, skids wood and plows snow. Serial # C9490, engine # CE9517G (not a total mutt). Resto begins once there's no more snow to plow this winter.

Leave things better than you found them.

1941 Model C (restored 2020)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic