This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No pedal tractors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No pedal tractors
    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:39pm
Hi everyone
Were any of you guys going to buy the 2020 PA farm Allis Chalmers D-15,D-17,D-19 pedal tractors. I got a call today that there not going to make them now. That's a bummer. Had two ordered for the nephew

Edited by Mikez - 17 Jan 2020 at 9:57pm
Sponsored Links

exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:13am
Who advertised them ? Outback?
Learning AC...slowly
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:36am

You should give them kids a REAL 'project' D-15 so they cam become 'wrench turners' and ENJOY a GREAT hobby !
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steelwheelAcjim View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelwheelAcjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 10:45am
Did you order them from Outback toys? If so, when?

They were only going to make 100 units of each tractor. By the time the catalogue was printed, i'm sure most were spoken for by collectors and dealers.

Edited by steelwheelAcjim - 18 Jan 2020 at 10:49am
Pre-WW2 A-C tractors on steel wheels...because I'm too cheap to buy tires!
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 3:58pm
Yes outback, that was the holiday catalog and I had two pre ordered. They said it had nothing to do with themselves, it was the manufacturer that said they weren't going to make them. I'm not complaining just was woundering if anyone else was going to get any. I bought them D17s last Xmas. Just was going to add to the collection. And yes they have plenty of stuff to wrench on.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelwheelAcjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:13pm
I ordered a D15 back in October 2019. Haven't been contacted about availability yet.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 9:47pm
Hmm yea that's when I did. Do they have your contact info. You'll have to call next week.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelwheelAcjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 8:34am
They e-mailed me a pre-order invoice back then, so they should have my contact info. I would think they would call, but if I don't hear from them soon, I guess I will contact them.

Bummer though. The D15 was intended to be a raffle tractor for our local tractor club. Now I might have to find another Allis pedal to replace it.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 7:42pm
Yea that sounds like it woulda been good raffle item. The D17 I got a few years ago was nice, if there's any more of the floating around
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic