This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young lady in Georga today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young lady in Georga today
    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 6:44pm
Guys I had to order some stainless steel equipment for our food processing plant this afternoon. I ask the young gal who was taking my order - "what was your weather like there today?" She said she woke up to mid seventys in her area of Georgia, light wind, and sunny. She thought it might get up to the low 80's there. Here it's icy roads and low 30's. If the road grader had not come by this morning it would have been a tussel getting up the hill west of the farm. Weather gal says sunny and cold here tomorrow but Friday its more freezing rain and snow. No the little gal in Georgia would not adopt me, I did ask. Boy she had that lovely accent. I'm wondering about wintering down there instead of AZ. At least ya gots trees and green grass in Georgia.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 15 Jan 2020 at 6:46pm
Sponsored Links

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 7:08pm
She must be south of here. We were cloudy and about 60 or so. That accent sure is hard to beat though. Come on over Tom. We'll find room somewhere.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 7:09pm
few years back I had an equipment supplier in Georgia I ordered parts from every once in a while. I got one of those peaches once that had the real heavy accent. She would pronounce motor (motah) not sure how many motah's I bought that I didn't use.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 8:46pm
Gotta love them Georgia peaches. She may have been down around Brunswick (south Georgia on the coast), there was a food processing equipment manufacturer in that area a number of years back, believe it was Golden Isles Equipment, may still be there. We had one here in Athens too but our weather is the same as Tyler's area. I haven't dealt with food processing equipment since 1984. Next week we are supposed to be getting some cold (for us) weather. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 10:27pm
I'm gonna be in Savanna the first week of March for the National Farmers Union convention.  What can I expect for weather in that time and place?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 1:38am

Hey John and Hubert,,,,WHY ya'll worried bout the dang weather down there,,,chit let's see if we can locate "Ms Motah" instead,,,!!!    ClapClap
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:12am
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

I'm gonna be in Savanna the first week of March for the National Farmers Union convention.  What can I expect for weather in that time and place?

First week of March will be 60's and sunny, 80's and storming, or 20's and snowing. One of the three or maybe all three
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:41am
And all in the same day!😂
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 9:00pm
Boy, you two are a lot of help.....ClapClapClap
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 9:38pm
John, all kidding aside, you can never tell here in the South, but being that far South in the state 60-low 70's would be my guess unless something's happening off the coast. Here North of Atlanta, I've mowed grass at Christmas, and had ice and snow after Easter.
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:03am
I remember that year! Short sleeve shirts and shorts on Christmas day
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:14am
Now I got a song verse going in my head.  The Joker, from the Steve Miller Band.

"You're the cutest thing I ever did see. Really love you're peaches wanna shake you're tree. Lovey dovey,  lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time. Ooh wee baby, I sure show you good time."
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:27am

UMMmmmm,,,Hey,,Chask,,,,UMMMm,,,can I go along and watch,,,??LOL
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:49am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

UMMmmmm,,,Hey,,Chask,,,,UMMMm,,,can I go along and watch,,,??LOL

Watch? Watch hell! Have you ever heard a sweet Georgia peach? I've lived around them all my life and it still gets me
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:53am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:08am

Hey Chask,,,,dang, Guy,,,just ONE pic,,,??
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:20am

This thread reminds me of a happenin years ago,,,,,  Me and this dude,,we both had GF's at the next town up the road and  most times would "Double-Date" to save money and chit,,,,,Clap
 Well,,one nite my GF could not go out so we is in a quandry, my friend says since it is his car we in,,,I'm gonna have to find something to do for bout 3-4 hours,,,,,
 Well,,it happened to be in February and it pretty cold ,,so he says, you can hide in the trunk as long as you stay quiet!! SO,,he had a big Buick car and the trunk was pretty big,,SO,,in the trunk I go. I don't know if he was tryin to put on a good show for me but they was the loudest pair of people you ever seen,,,errrrr,,,I mean you ever "Heard" !! After 3 times,,I'd had enough and made a slight noise,,and the girl says,," What was that?" Real quick she wants to go home,,,so I was saved any more gruntin and groanin that night,,,,BUT,,,but,,,I did pick up some good pointers,,,,,LOLLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 10:29am
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:11am
Now its dumping snow on us today. 18° out. Not fit for stray cats or wild women out. Am sure glad I gots the big bales sitting out front. The @#/$£* deer would have them eaten if I left them out along the hay field. Oh well I got the blade on the pickup. Looks like its gonna be outta here by 6:00 pm tomorrow night.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:43am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

This thread reminds me of a happenin years ago,,,,,  Me and this dude,,we both had GF's at the next town up the road and  most times would "Double-Date" to save money and chit,,,,,Clap
 Well,,one nite my GF could not go out so we is in a quandry, my friend says since it is his car we in,,,I'm gonna have to find something to do for bout 3-4 hours,,,,,
 Well,,it happened to be in February and it pretty cold ,,so he says, you can hide in the trunk as long as you stay quiet!! SO,,he had a big Buick car and the trunk was pretty big,,SO,,in the trunk I go. I don't know if he was tryin to put on a good show for me but they was the loudest pair of people you ever seen,,,errrrr,,,I mean you ever "Heard" !! After 3 times,,I'd had enough and made a slight noise,,and the girl says,," What was that?" Real quick she wants to go home,,,so I was saved any more gruntin and groanin that night,,,,BUT,,,but,,,I did pick up some good pointers,,,,,LOLLOL

Wink Joe you are maybe a day late LOL. One of the Honies that didn't make the cut for Chases pictures had her trailer set up in Walley World parking lot,it seems 6 or 8 months.LOLLOL But she had a problem with a 16 year old boy, so the police had to run her in. But you could of got a lot of grunting and groaning......................pointers.LOLLOLLOLLOL
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 12:11pm
You guys better be careful,,,Michael Avenatti  will be tracking all of you down pretty soon.Evil Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic