This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snowing here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snowing here
    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 10:15pm
Tonight. Just stepped outside to P and found big old white fluffy snowflakes dropping outta the sky. Dog gone it anyways.
Sponsored Links

truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 10:24pm
Got close to a foot here. Winds are picking up now. Supposed to gust to 45 mph.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 10:43pm
Yesterday was bad... 9:30 am, it started to rain and froze on the roads and everywhere.  Slick wet an slippery. Finally the trucks got out and sanded/salted the roads. Last night and today it rained and drizzled... Still 34 degrees at 10:30pm... and they are talking snow  starting at 4:30 am tomorrow. YUK!  Can only hope the weather gets blown south to clear that moisture out of here before it drops the white stuff. 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 12:23am
Had a TON of rain the last couple of days, but NO show,,,,,,HAHAHA Shameless!
No snow ANYWHERE around here.  Farther nort we have a bunch, but nothing here.  Don't want it either.
Wind blew HARD last night of early this AM.  I don't know when, cause I was kinda passed out in my easy chair.  Seems my baby sister had her 60th Birthday the 28th and I MIGHT have had a little too much to help her celebrate, so I was kinda sleeping HARD and didn't hear NUTHIN!!
Nice and dry today and just have to pick up everything that got blowed around.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 2:24pm
Blew so hard last night that it broke off my flag pole and we've had 1.3" of rain yesterday and today, sure glad it was warm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic