This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looks like rain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looks like rain
    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 10:22pm
Looks like that young feller shameless is gonna get rained on tonight. Might get up to 2+"'s. Gonna be in the 1950's here tomorrow. Sure glad it aint gonna be snow. Hoping his got a good roof over his head.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 27 Dec 2019 at 10:23pm
Sponsored Links

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 2:33am
I bet his buddy Joe, down there south of him, has a rain making machine and one of them northerners getting feet of snow the next few days ordered that up to dump on shameless!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 11:34pm
them %$#&^*$ hoses I stol….uh...borrowed from Les are leaking like mad! gotta gits out there and tape them up again.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 12:00pm
Got over a half inch here last night,--more on the way today!--thanks for sharing your rain guys!!! LOL!!! Yard now needs the mower ran over it! Damn weeds are getting tall! ---- SHAMELESS!!!--fix that hose!--NOW!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 6:44pm
WinkNaner,naner  LOL  you missed me last time Shameless. But you coming way to close Ouch have not had nice sunny day........................... seems like forever.Cry Just short of 10 inches of rain since Thanksgiving.

Since I stayed home and did not get in the traffic jam from LA to SF, Wink I guess I can say good job snarling all the Snowflakes and their Teslas. Only road open was 101 on the coast for 3 days. So it took at least twice as long to drive the 450 miles or there abouts.

But temp is dropping and fixing to storm again tonight. So Wink it would really up set me if your machine was to throw a rod tonight.LOL NOT

But I guess close like the high desert east of LA would not bother me.LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 8:42pm
glad yer happy Ray! lol...I seem to have missed a hole in one of the hoses, the old lady....ooooops….I mean the loving wife is getting the "pretty" that she loves!
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 8:50pm
Ray Hwy 41 looked like the 405 Christmas Day one car after another. Never seen it like that.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 12:30am
Shamers, you gotta git some of that new fangled tape,,,,,,,that stuff they put boats together with...I'm SICK of all the rain we've had this WHOLE YEAR!!  I've got LAKES where it used to be hay fields....Do I gotta come over there an HELP you get it fixed??  I'll probably bring JC with me.  He ain't too happy either...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:56am
It’s been raining for 90% of the last 27 hours. We have no place for the water to go so it just sits there. I am so SICK of SLOP!!!!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 8:44am
mmm Shammerz, Me thinks them new hoses you 'borrowed' from less has TO MUCH pressure on them....You knew he should maybe convert them to nasa quality hoses and pump all thet wet schitt north to the pole and make the greenies happy...

Ted, I was tired of winter be4 it started... and shamelesses wet heavy sloppy white purdy dandruff does not help... he did leave me alone for a couple days there just b4 Christmas...an we had some sun but now everything is turning to that ugly white...again. AngryCensored
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 9:36am
At this point, I’m not sure if snow or rain is better. It is snowing at the moment and the Mrs. commented that at least it was more appropriate for snow to be falling. I said as warm as it is, it’s still just more rain.

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 10:13am
Gonna be a skating rink on the roads here by tomorrow O'dark Hundred. Snowing warm here now while heading to the teens tonight.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 11:46am
Yep leaky hose did alright. Just dumped .60 out of the gauge none of that frozen c%@&.Looks like we may get a little sun.

Wink Got interrupted by the gas man,Wink I cheated the state out of .12 a  gallon tax that stars the 1st 2020.LOL I should of bought more but it will take 6 months or more to use what I got today. No savings in having it go bad.

But from talking to the delivery man no extra traffic on the 101 highway today. So SHAMELESS you didn't even get close with "pretty" this time.Clap So beside the next rain/snow going east all the city slickers from Caly are good to get on rt 66/interstate 40 and bring the Confused dinginess along LOL to the rest of you.

So a early HAPPY NEW YEAR if the "pretty" takes you net out.

Edited by Ray54 - 30 Dec 2019 at 1:37pm
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 1:47pm
We have had 1.3" of rain yesterday and today, sure glad it wasn't snow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic