This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of Accessory pump for Tilt cylinder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhead1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of Accessory pump for Tilt cylinder
    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 8:44pm
Does anyone have a dozer with an auxiliary hydraulic pump that is driven by the v belt driving the generator and water pump.  I would like to see how and where they installed the bracket that holds the pump.  And what the bracket actually looks like.  I have a clutch driven hydraulic pump that I will be installing for running a new tilt cylinder for the dozer blade.  I have a cylinder off a cat motor grader that I am modifying by installing a stop sleeve on the interior of the cylinder to shorten the stroke.  I have all the parts that I need just would like to know how they bolted the bracket to the engine.  
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 4:28pm
What dozers do you have?
rhead1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhead1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 5:32pm
HB6B
Mactractor View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mactractor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 5:25pm
Have not seen any 'off the shelf' setups but there are many home built ones just like the conversions to alternators from generators. An HD11 man told me keep the factory fitted push start pump I eliminated from my HD11EP as they can be used for powershift logging winches if you put a belt pulley on and make a bracket to mount them up front there. Have not got around to that yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic