This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

190 straight shaft couple question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad durst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 190 straight shaft couple question
    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 7:16pm
i have heard that i can couple and delete the power director with a coupler out of a 7000 if so what coupler is it. i have also been told that i can made a manual shift coupler out of parts out of a d17 if so what parts do i need 
Sponsored Links

ACman75 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACman75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:28pm
For the direct coupler you can use a coupler from180,185,200 dual speed PTO
brad durst View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad durst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 4:38pm
is that in the back where you flip the shaft for 1000 to 540 or is it locates somewhere else on the tractor. 
bsallis180 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsallis180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 5:58pm
It’s located in the TQ housings if I remember. below the PD. Part number 70230321
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad durst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 7:59pm
thanks 
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad durst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 7:45pm
will that give me the hi side or low side 
ACman75 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACman75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 9:22pm
4 high side gears. It connects the input shaft of trans and clutch shaft of motor together. Direct drive. You remove power director all together
ACman75 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACman75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 9:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic