This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

190 xt 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 190xt MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 190 xt 3
    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 9:03pm
Hi quick question on my 190 xt 3. This is my first winter with the tractor, and I was wondering if a fair amount of drag in gear with the power director in neutral is normal when the weather drops down below 30F and the oil is cold. The drag reduces when the tractor warms up, but still requires light brake pressure in 1st and 2nd to hold it still at idle. I had gauges in the pd valve up until recently, and there is no pressure in neutral and around 320 in low and high. Everything else is working fine, I was just curious is this is pretty normal. Thanks in advance for any replies!
Sponsored Links

MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 9:09pm
Yes, it is normal to have drag with cold oil.        MACK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic