This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC disc. 10' parts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 7:53pm
Tires are not the greatest but they did air up. Wheels are rusted out around valve stem. This one has 15" wheels. The other one has 14" wheels.
Sponsored Links

Don Jr NY View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Jr NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 4:16am
Looks to good to part out. You better save another one! I love those old discs. I have five of them.

79fordblake View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 8:20am
I'll be saving and selling all the good parts on this one. Been a very expensive project. I'm coming up on 3,000 with the other one.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 5:18pm
I've been buying up more NOS stuff...lol.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 1:26pm
Haven't made much progress lately. Finally had a weekend without rain and started taking apart the parts disc.
Keith M View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:18am
You’ve done a great job. Are you planning on painting the frame? Just curious. I’m in process of rebuilding a JD disc for neighbor. All the spacers and scrappers are yellow with green frame. Did AC have a similar paint scheme or were they just orange all the way through. I’ve never seen an AC disc in good enough shape to know. Most everyone around here used IH disc and the big $$ guys had JD lol. I have pull type JD disc that needs serious TLC but as teen it was a cutting son of a gun. I got it for scrap price when the owner passed away along with culti-packer that had wooden blocks for bearings. Have a piece of oak I had sawed to replace them when I get better and find time.

Edited by Keith M - 23 Mar 2020 at 1:19am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 5:19pm
Thanks. Both of the ones I have seem to be solid orange. On one wheels are cream and the other wheels are orange. I will probably paint everything orange except the blades and the wheels I will paint cream. I watched an old Allis film on youtube and the disc in it had black wheels...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 7:26pm
Well I got the wheels painted on the disc. This thing is gonna look great when I get it done finally.
Reindeer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reindeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 3:42pm
That is starting to look awesome. Keep up the good work.
67 D15 S2
83 5015
Several Kubotas'                     
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:30am
I put the back gangs together with the best blades I had and disced dad's garden with it a couple weeks ago. Still getting new rear blades when I can. Finally found a hose support and it should arrive sometime next week. I don't think there will be a better 211 around when I get done with it.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic