This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless
    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 4:25pm
Can somebody check on Shameless, he hasn't been pokin anybody lately. Last I see him by member search is Saturday Oct 12, 3am.

Hoping he's just busy as heck with his new Man Kitchen Cave.

Edited by chaskaduo - 15 Oct 2019 at 4:26pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 5:52pm
i'm here buddy...thanks for your concern, have been busy with getting the area ready for when they come erect my new kitchen. the last I heard they will be coming on the 23rd to build it. been hard having to wait! I gots stuff sitting out all over the yard ready to put in the new building when it's done.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 6:07pm
Good to hear you are OK pal. It'll be nice when your a settled into your cave. Hopefully it puts you in a benevolent mood and you take it easy on us this winter. Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 7:18pm
I been doing some mods...I wanna be able to gits that Lou this winter!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 7:23pm
Easy there Shameless.  If you overshoot Lou by about 12 - 15 miles, you get me, then another 10 miles and you get Dave (in PA).  Besides, you got us good last year and I'm betting you have us in your sights again this year.  Easy does it!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:32pm
He might even get me this season. Naww.......that machine ain't that strong (poke, poke, poke). I better be quiet 'cause if he tries to get me he would probably miss me and hit Joe M and Tyler. Then they would be mad at me for poking him.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:38pm
yeah...that ole Hubert is on the list too I think...gotta find my list to be sure!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:59am
I guess the MK Cave ain't gonna do it, he's already lookin for his list. Urghhh were doomed again guys.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 8:15am
Chask, I figured we was/is doomed after I read an article some weeks back that a feller had written back in January. He said that the coming year would be the worst wettest year on record for this century... 
 An I been wondering if the author of that article had an inside line to shameless's plans, or if his name started with Dale... and was from Blair...

Yea Chask, Guess we just plan an prepare fur the worst of what some laughin purdy ugly maker makes this winter. an hope he blows his hoses an snows himself under 20 feet an lets us have an unusual mild november thru to them April showers.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Rhoadesy_65 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhoadesy_65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 8:50am
Saw a headline this morning that this winter was supposed to be record cold. Didnt read the article because I was on way to work. Hopefully we get some snow to cover my new seeding alfalfa so we don't have a repeat of last winter.
Farmin' with 1981 7010 PD, Great Grandpas 1947 Farmall H, JD 7000 planter, JD model B drill, NH 316 Baler, NH 1411 Discbine ,JD 100 8 Shank Chisel. Darke County OH
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

yeah...that ole Hubert is on the list too I think...gotta find my list to be sure!

Wink This list thing,there anyway to get off it. Cry My chainsaw is broke propane was over $3 on summer Confused cheap price. An the electric company is iffy even when they are not protesting being blamed for ever ill.

Maybe some pictures Embarrassed of my little babies running around the field. Surly you not want to put that nasty white stuff on my little black ones.Cry
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 11:05pm
RAY!!!! you better not leave them babies outside in the cold and pretty, i'll tell my old lady about this and if....if....she see's them out there...well you know how bad it can be coming from a woman!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Hubert (Ga)engine7 Hubert (Ga)engine7 wrote:

He might even get me this season. Naww.......that machine ain't that strong (poke, poke, poke). I better be quiet 'cause if he tries to get me he would probably miss me and hit Joe M and Tyler. Then they would be mad at me for poking him.

Don't worry about it Hubert. It's coming anyway and I'll tell you why. My first flock of birds in the new houses will be around mid December, I'm thinking, so the first 2 will be the most expensive due to burning gas to keep the heaters going. I don't know about you or Joe but I promise Ludville and Henderson Mtn is going to get it.

Edited by thendrix - 17 Oct 2019 at 6:06am
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 8:23am
"RAY!!!! you better not leave them babies outside in the cold and pretty, i'll tell my old lady about this and if....if....she see's them out there...well you know how bad it can be coming from a woman! "
  Lets see the philosophy or whatever of this...
 Ray leaves his babies outside,
 Shameless revs up his 'purdy makin' machine and sends snow an cold at Ray,
 Then shameless's pretty luv..., ah,  old lady hears about Ray's babies out in the cold and snow, ... and blames Ray.... mmmm
  When she should just turn around and smack the snow maker and disable his durn machine.
...mmm... Waites till somebody explains ta the ol' lady who is really creatin the troubles for ol Ray an there's goin ta be some feller hurtin in Blair kneebraska...  Stern Smile    Evil Smile           LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 6:54pm
We need to find what forum Loving Wife frequents. Evil Smile Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 7:31pm
Yup  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 9:53pm
ole Darrel in ND learnt his lesson!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:32am
Shamers, ye was warned...   ...   ..........

Thas for what ye did ta Darrel....  an ye just hadda do it didn't ye...
 An now yur goin ta feel a little warmth fur the next few days....  Evil Smile     LOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 11:37am
WinkI will get some picture when it's commfy at 90 next week . LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 4:27pm
Ray's not kidding. Weather.com says so. To hot for me, I like 70-75 with a slight breeze. Them days are over for me this year. Hopefully come February. Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 1:59am
ya'll puts yer long panties on, frebreezeary is gonna be chilly!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 2:19pm
That Shammers all doom and gloom. Wink

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 8:37pm
Shameless

Wink Sure glad you gave me time to go cut some wood yet before you turn your toy on.

But that still is not making to happy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic