This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ring around the butt?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ring around the butt?
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:20pm
took a Lasix this morning...my feet swelled up so big I can't get size 14 shoes on. hard to walk on them today. soooooooo….tooks that little pill...and I should either take my lap top or a couple issues of the Farm Show mag with me and just sits on the pot!!!! wonder if'n I started drink'in sum beer...maybe I could pee over the highway???
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:20pm
maybe go to town to the ferd dealer!!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:08pm
Easy on yourself now. Prop them feet up high when you can. If the heart ain't pumping good, them feet can swell so be careful dang it...

Edited by chaskaduo - 09 Oct 2019 at 6:08pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:15pm
Yeah, a friend of mine had his swell so bad that they split on top. Looked terrible!  Leon
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:44am
I thought mine were gonna split open too. they are down a little bit this morning, but still swelled up.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:15pm
You take some more Lasix this morning? Take care of yourself, talk to your doctor about taking the Lasix when your feet first start to swell instead of waiting until you are behind the eight ball.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:28pm
How's them feet doing shameless?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 8:17pm
Hope all the swelling didn't put him back in the hospital.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 8:23pm
DANG that guy!!  He won't listen.  He can give advice, but he won't take it.
Might have to get Darrel ND on his butt!!  HE KNOWS where Shamers lives.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:11pm
feet have come down quite a bit, can gits my slippers on anyways. they don't hurt like they did before. no...I can't take the Lasix everyday, that does put me in the hospitals. last time I took them 2 days in a row, they were still pumping saline in me as I was being hauled in a meat wagon to Omaha. they said they pumped 7 litres of saline in me to get it leveled off! and I drank a lot of water when taking them little pills.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 9:29am

Well,,Good Buddy,,,I CAN say this,,,even with your feet issues,,,you is a very Strong and dedicated person to continue workin on all your projects especially your outdoor kitchen,,,,ClapClap Most people would of given up and put that project on "Hold" til things get better,,,
 Sure wishin we was closer,,I'd go help you finish up ,,knowing how anxious you are on startin up the cookin for your best friends,,,,,,,, WE,,,,we,,,,are friends,,,,ain't we,,,???LOL
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 9:55am
It's a shame with all the modern meds we have now that you have to live like that. Best of luck and keep a eye on things
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 11:09am
Glad to hear the swelling is coming down. Lasik is one type of diuretic, they have others that may work better for you, but you have been at this rodeo for a while, your Doc prolly already tried the others. I've heard tell that operating a pretty making machine is the worst for edema in the feet. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 12 Oct 2019 at 11:10am
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 2:15pm
Weeeell,,,,,,,,,,,that is (kinda) some good news.  I know how them feet hurt you and just because YOU are a pain, doesn't mean you want that pain.  (poke, poke)  Les made me do that....

Hope you're doing better every day.  Who else would I pick on?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 8:42pm
How many milligrams is in those Lasix pills? I would be talking with the doc about reducing the dosage or changing to a different diuretic. Dumping off that much fluid with just two pills don't sound right. Also watch your potassium level when losing a lot of fluid. Take care of yourself, we want to keep you around for a while. 
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 5:14am
Sometimes when all that fluid in them swollen feet go to the heart the heart and lungs can`t handle the large amounts of fluids and then you have a condition called congestive heart failure. Take care of yourselves early on and see that doctor first instead of when all else fails.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic