This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tractors n machinery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 190XTLP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tractors n machinery
    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 8:53pm
I enjoy every chance I get to get on the forum to learn what's goin on with everyone's ACs n occasionally find something to buy...many great people on here
Sometimes I wish it would stick to the purpose of the forum n stay away from the political views n personal views
Sorry if i offend anyone but let's enjoy the AC fun
WD45G,WD45D.190XTD,190XTLP

D19LP,WC unstyled,WF unstyled

WC styled,220
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 9:20pm
Like you I really enjoy this forum. Read it every day. This section is great for knowledge and how to's as there is so much experience here from both the professionals and shade trees. As for personal views, that depends on the subject. This section I find that even the pros have different ways to accomplish a task that deviates from "the book" because they found a way that's faster/cheaper/better and I respect their views. The shade trees also have methods that work for them and I'm willing to try if my method isn't working. I have ways that might be different from them. Some topics I won't read anymore such as oil and filters because the opinions are far too varied. I have mine and leave it at that.
Politics...well that's a whole different section.
frnkeore View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frnkeore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 6:08pm
Forum [20 New Posts]
Politics
Enter at your own risk, no life guard on duty

Shocked
Frank
1959 D17 Series I #24001+, '59 D14
'55 & '59 Ford 850 & 861
Ferguson TO 35 Deluxe, Oliver 70 and 5 more.
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 8:47am
It's really the same as the radio - turn it off; print media - don't read it; a drinking establishment - don't go in; gun stores - don't buy one; etc., IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
It's a separate place, with plenty of warnings. That is the place for such discussions and NO ONE brings them out of that "room," in fact read the rules... none of it allowed outside of there.
So... Would you please identify the bullies making you go there against your will, and all other offenses you've personally observed, so we can properly deal with them? Otherwise - I see no merit whatsoever in your post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic