This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GREAT CRAIGSLIST AD. WD TRACTOR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREAT CRAIGSLIST AD. WD TRACTOR
    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 11:13am
D19 diesel,D17 diesel SER.3 D14 NF,D14 WF, D15 SER.II wf
D15 SER.2 DIESEL,D15 ser.II nf
D12 SER.I, D10 Ser.II
2-720'S

Gmc,caterpillar
I'm a pharmacist (farm assist) with a PHD (post hole digger)
Sponsored Links

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 2:34pm

Wish everybody had a sense of humor
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 2:47pm
That's $0.05714 a Lb at 3,500lbs scrap.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 4:12pm
that's pretty funny
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 5:28pm
You have to respect the fact that they know what they got! They even spelled the name right.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:07pm
Might be a 45? And might have $200 worth of parts on it!
Yea this guy has a lot of time on his hands and is thinking real world. I hate failed projects!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:14pm
Rare?  Looks like well done, to me!Wink

Ran when parked. This is a rare Allis Chalmers WD. Only 1 of 146,125 made. It's hard to find them in this kind of shape. One of these that belonged to Steve McQueen's brother-in-law's roommate's cousin's neighbor and sold at Barrett Jackson for $75,000. So you could easily spend double that to make less than half back. Has snap couple hitch. Will help load. No lowballs, I know what I have.

Come on people, this is as 'Murican as it gets. This thing probably grew the corn your grandparents ate in their cornflake. You can buy it as a father/son project so you can bond, because you know you've been feeling like you've been drifting apart. You can have little spurts of activity around the holidays but ultimately it will just be a symbol of failed projects or your failure as a parent. Or better yet use it for yard art! Now that busybody neighbor won't be bitching about that rusted out 6 cylinder Chevelle on jackstands in the driveway that you were going to put a big block in, but it really wasn't as easy as a swap as the said on the internet forums. Now so much time has passed that you might as well go for the LS upgrade instead, but you know there really is something about doing it old school. Might as well sit on it for another few years because you have all those big blocks parts, but the LS really would be a better choice...decisions, decisions...

Don't let this be ground up and turned into a Toyota!
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 10:34pm
i use a nail to start her cause i lost the key
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 10:42pm
I see it's in New Joysery, maybe Steve needs another project....
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 7:33am
 Dang,,,this is one honest Dude,,,!!!! He goes to all the trouble to explain why you should not be messin around with them danged old rusty cars and instead buy this jewel and co-erce your Son to help you restore it back to greatness,,,,,,,or is he just tryin to convince himself,,,,,,,??Clap I especially like,,,,"Don't try to lowball me,,,I know what I have",,,,chit,,,that leaves me out,,,,,,,LOL
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 7:53am
I love it!LOLThumbs Up
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:01am
Wink I dare you to reproduce that one of a kind dent in the hood.Clap Would help if he gave you beer and told how it saved Cry his grandma's life.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic