This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's for sale!
    Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:46pm
Just in case any of you guys are thinking of moving out to God's country....we are selling the house and 9 acres and moving across the road. May even include some Orange!

ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:47pm
well shucks...you gits it just the way you wants it and then dump it off? jack up that house and move it across the road! it's a mighty fine looking place, I thinks I could make about 2 months payments on it!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:49pm
oh....would you haul my stuff out there too?
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 5:58am
Give him a little bit to get some tires fixed

Sorry Eldon. Just can't let it die I guess
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:56am
Well, going there, seeing it and considering headed that way I would certainly give it a sincere thought.  A lot of value and nice location. 

Edited by JoeO(C-MO) - 09 May 2019 at 6:58am
D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 8:11am
It is a nice place. We've been there.
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:33pm
Nice looking place but in the photos mostly it's all of the inside of the house, no important pictures of the inside of the buildings and the collection, heck all houses have kitchens and bathrooms.  Don't those dumb realtors know we want to see what the shop and buildings look like, and the collection of stuff ya got! 
Hey, weren't you guys were moving out to the Nevada desert anyway?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:35pm
Oh, and if any of us moved out into that place, we would have a hard time trying to keep up with you and your collection, being as you got such a head start and all....
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

Nice looking place but in the photos mostly it's all of the inside of the house, no important pictures of the inside of the buildings and the collection, heck all houses have kitchens and bathrooms.  Don't those dumb realtors know we want to see what the shop and buildings look like, and the collection of stuff ya got! 
Hey, weren't you guys were moving out to the Nevada desert anyway?

My wife posted the pics...can you tell? We are going to be snowbirds, have a little place in St. George, UT for the winter...
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

Oh, and if any of us moved out into that place, we would have a hard time trying to keep up with you and your collection, being as you got such a head start and all....

I could make it part of the deal....my business also!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Dusty MI Dusty MI wrote:

It is a nice place. We've been there.

Lot of water under the bridge...or thru the irrigation pipes since then!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well shucks...you gits it just the way you wants it and then dump it off? jack up that house and move it across the road! it's a mighty fine looking place, I thinks I could make about 2 months payments on it!

It's called 'downsizing' LOL!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:00pm
Shameless needs that and the snowmachine out there too then the rest of the country could have a peaceful winter cause he would be toooo far away.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:26pm
Remember tadams, the wind usually blows west to east, probably just get more powerful by the time it gets to Ohio!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Shameless needs that and the snowmachine out there too then the rest of the country could have a peaceful winter cause he would be toooo far away.

He might need a triple double turbo on it to get it over the Rockies.....
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:51pm
And a windmill. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:48pm
Right all the snow would end up in the mountains 
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:19pm
Eldon, you would've to pay me to move out there to the land of fruit & honey. I couldn't say it the way it should've been said or I would've been it trouble.Cool
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Kenny L. Kenny L. wrote:

Eldon, you would've to pay me to move out there to the land of fruit & honey. I couldn't say it the way it should've been said or I would've been it trouble.Cool

Hey at least we are on the honey side of the state LOL!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic