This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

need a strong back...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 11:52am
Ted looks like you got your looks from Walter. My looks I'm told is from a polecat.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I could watch ole Red all day long! some how...I just gotta be related to him!
Well then that makes us brothers or cousins or something!! Wink

Just Wink so long as you are not on the Stockholder list.LOL 
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 2:33am
WooHoo...I gots that statute outta the back of the burb and onto the deck yesterday! wrapped it in a moving blanky, wrapped a 2 inch nylon strap around and thru it, lifted it out and carried it with the crane on the 180. I felt the front of the 180 lighten up when I lifted it, not much room, but just nuff! whew! now "Charlie" can greet everyone when they come calling!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:52am
YEa...An no CHARLIE pictures eitherAngry...Censored...Evil Smile   .....

Charlie barf-vader...
an here's a Charlie statue...
looking for the end...
The end...
omg

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 9:38am
Must be raining or snowing out where JC is at. Thumbs Up
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 12:17pm
Well chask, wasn't neither, ol' Shameless wasn't a doin nuttin to me this mornin... an it was to dark ta see nuthin either when twisten HIS tail...LOL
But what a morning sunrise!... by the time it registered to go an capture it, the beauty was almost gone...
and the 4 minutes after, it was totally gone.

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 12:48pm
Nice pictures. Reminds me of the old saying, red skies in the morning sailor take warning, red skies at night sailors delight. These look more Allis Orange though.

Edited by chaskaduo - 27 Apr 2019 at 12:51pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 3:30pm
A sky like that in the morning and I'd be scared!  WAY too much red!
Did you get that big wet mushy pretty crap yesterday afternoon??  There's you red sky.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:39pm
Nope, from that pretty morning skyline, it turned to a dull gray cloudy AM and then in the afternoon, it tried hard to shine through the clouds. This morning was sunny and turned to cold and gray before sunset. 
 Had this to look at... and it was a set fire... by the DNR 2700 acres were burned today...

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 10:47am
Brings to mind.

[TUBE]4__vwHL6mAs[/TUBE]

Could you smell it?
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 12:47pm
Glad Charlie finally got to his assigned post!
It was 77 degrees here yesterday but windy, today it is snowing and 37, may get as much as 5" down here, up to 20" in the mountains.  Good for our irrigation outlook!

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 6:46pm
you mean i'm not gittin cussed at this time?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:45pm
 LOL  https://allischalmers.com/FORUM/uploads/242/013.gif  LOL  https://allischalmers.com/FORUM/uploads/242/013.gif   LOL 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:08pm

Hey Shameless,,,,ya want me I should send you another camera,,,,I would really like to see thet dog statue,,,,,,,,,Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:19pm
there's a pic of him on: bitters lawn ornaments facebook page. there is shows a black lab and a yeller lab, we got the yeller one. our friends got one of his gorillas, think it weights about 4000 lbs. had to have a wrecker set it on a concrete pad in their yard. i'd love to get one of his big foot statues.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 7:23am
By all means, get the big foot! Set it up right next to the machine. Be a pity if it happened to tip over and crush the machine! Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 7:14pm
Would that "acceedent" be on purpose?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic