This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well,,,what could it be,,,,,??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:16pm
Ride em cowboy! Angry
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 11:20pm
Joe...just don't tell the bad store where you had it tested, just tell them you called corporate and complained and then they directed you to the good store! that way the bad store won't complain to corp about the good store. our local store still tests that stuff.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 11:21pm
and when you get it all done, gits rid of that death trap, don't be putting anymore of them back on the road! PffffT!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:07am
I can't hear it running??  Whut hoppened??
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 3:27am
 Actually,,,Shameless,,,,,I pulled a "Shameless" on that smart azzed manager woman at the local store,,,,,,,,,I did tell her I had already contacted Oreilly's home office to complain bout them not "testing" CES lights or electrical parts and I was taking my extensive business to Autozone and,,,,and,,,she went white as a sheet,,,,Wink She says,, "but,,,,but,,,we have always tested  those plus batteries and just about everything electrical"  Then she added,,"That person no longer works for me" as the same person that told me had also told several others the same thing and they had also complained to her. THen,,,,,she hands me one of their discount cards for $5 at next purchase,,,,,Clap I asked to see the test equipment and they have the very same testors that the Roswell store used on my ICM,,,So,,now we know,,,,,Clap
  Installed the new distributor and after having to move the spark plug wires back one notch for better timing,,,thet danged old Ford fired right up,,,,,Clap Still kinda bugs me that I don't know if the Pick up Coil is bad or not,,but I'll leave that for another day.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 5:43pm
that's my boy!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

that's my boy!

OH  and by the way,,,ole Julian told me to tell you that super ford is now for sale with you as havin first dibs,,,,,,,How bout it,,,,you in,,,???Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:41am
i'll bid 1 (one) (uno) cent. if'n I gits it, it'll go straight to the crusher!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:57am
Joe this old gray truck has a 300-6https://youtu.be/MBHngIANGW0
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 9:13am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

i'll bid 1 (one) (uno) Thousand dollars if'n I gits it, it'll go straight to the crusher!

Shameless,,,you is SOOoooooo generous,,,and,,,,and,,ole Les had just bid $534.93,,,,ole Julian is beside hisself on ya'lls bids ,,,,(he'd a taken $463.22),,,,,,, Ya just never know,,,,, UMMmm,,, when do you want me to tell him,,you'll come get it,,,,????WinkClap
 OH,,,and he said to tell you ,,"Happy Easter",,,,Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 9:33am
In that video them guys blow thru the stop sign and there is no stop for the cross traffic it looks like. Them guys must figure stop in the sign is an acronym for spin tires on pavement. Most people figure state trooper on patrol. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic