This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Class on “Why won't my tractor run?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1terrygladys View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1terrygladys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:21pm
Boy, if I was retired, I'd sure be there.  Hope to someday.  
WD-45, WD, 35 Unstyled WC, 36 Unstyled WC, SC Disk, JD 4430D, JD 4010D, JD B, Iowa pastor & disciple of Jesus Christ
Sponsored Links

Bradleytrench View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradleytrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:27pm
Since the rain here in Missouri has been relentless. I'm getting training material ready for the next class on June 1st. In the pictures you will see what all we will be covering in class. Yes Dad and I will be going through the whole book.

When you are done with the class, we have an engine that has issues and will not run. As a class you will systematically diagnosis the issues with a troubleshooting tree and make the engine start and run.

I have added more material from the feedback from our previous class. When you are finished with the class the book of training material is yours to take home and put to work on your own tractors.

If anyone is wanting to sign up contact Don Bradley. Bobby Mo

Edited by Bradleytrench - 26 May 2019 at 9:28pm
1 WD45D, 1 A2 GLEANER, Wd w 33mounted corn picker
garden_guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:42pm
Dang it, this looks great! Once the busy season gets over at work, I think I need to make time for this. Best of luck on all the classes, this is a fantastic idea!
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 2:47pm
As Bobby said we acted on the feed back from the last class with some changes to make this class even better, Look at Bob's first pic above and you will see the book with the new 2.0 training manual Bob has came up with. I added some new training ad's plus installed some new bugs to the test engine.
We have room for two more before  the class is full so if you are thinking about getting trained please get ahold of Bobby or me to get signed-up in time.  
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 10:19pm
Bump.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:12am
I'm going to stop working in the shop so I can clean it up before Sat. It's hard to keep it clean and work on old tractors that leak all over the floor even after the oil is drained. lol
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:16am
Don, Bobby,
 Good luck with your class! Have some fun too! 
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 1:01pm
Planning on seeing you at 7 AM on Sat. June 1. Pat the Plumber is coming, too.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 4:53pm
Hope to gain some knowledge Saturday . Thanks Don and Bobby for your time and efforts.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 8:37pm
I plan to leave around 6am in the morning. I'll probably hit Nashville around 7:45. I probably won't get thru it till about 10 (I hate Nashville). I hope to be in your neck of the woods around 3 or 4 pm. After we get settled in the hotel I'm going to look for the shop so I won't be late Saturday. Looking forward to it!
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 8:15am
We hope you guys have a save trip. We have lots of good INFO ready to go and hope you will find it full but fun day of learning how your old tractor works so it can stay running for years to come. 

TOM (NE) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOM (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:01am
Don, will be heading down your way this afternoon. I am really looking forward to attending this class. See at 7am sharp tomorrow.   Tom
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by TOM (NE) TOM (NE) wrote:

Don, will be heading down your way this afternoon. I am really looking forward to attending this class. See at 7am sharp tomorrow.   Tom
Tom you are welcome to come, I will send to a PM with the INFO. Please call me so we can go over it.
Thanks Don

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic