This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any H3/HD3s being parted out?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any H3/HD3s being parted out?
    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 12:24pm
Looking to see if anyone is parting out any H3s or HD3s. I will be looking for a few things and looking to start working on leads for some things for when it warms up. I'm in Holts Summit, MO. Here is a start of a couple things I will be looking for, I'm sure more is to come.

-Seat frame assembly
-Hoods
-Radiator (part# 247312) (after
   Serial# 8718)
-drawbar assembly
-extention channel piece on front end of hood support (where connects to radiator shroud)
-light guard assemblies

Edited by AJ - 03 Mar 2019 at 12:29pm
Can't fix stupid
Sponsored Links

pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 9:09pm
your best bet would be Zimmerman's in Versailles, mo. google them.
NomoreJohnDeere View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NomoreJohnDeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 9:49pm
Howdy neighbor

I'm getting ready to weld an old chair back to my seat frame as I don't have a rear back rest.

Did they share a seat frame with any tractor?

HD3
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:07pm
Called Zimmerman's and they do have an HD3 they are parting out. Several of the parts are already sold I was informed. The other items I mentioned were so high on price I almost shot chocolate milk through my nose when they said what they wanted for the parts.... guess they don't like selling much. Moving on to the next place.

Originally posted by pinball pinball wrote:

your best bet would be Zimmerman's in Versailles, mo. google them.
Can't fix stupid
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 7:03am
Zimmerman's can be very pricey at times. just depends who you deal with. those parts are getting difficult to find. they go all over the usa, especially out to Pennsylvania. about 6 years ago was looking for some parts for an h4. stopped by and found couple things I needed. also was looking for some case 310 dozer parts they told ne they sell all there 310 parts to a guy in kc. I met the guy and sure enough any 310 parts they get he buys them. he just has passion for 310s. I do know they have started making some aftermarket parts for my h4 allis. I have found out that the some of the 180,190 allis parts will work on the h4s. our aco dealer here is very good helping me to find parts for myh4. I just give him my part number and he cross references it. really has been helpful. anyway good luck on finding your parts. always good to see those old dozers working again.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 7:42am
AJ,
In your travels looking for H3 parts, if you find a H3 that has a good wiring harness in it, I'm lookin' for a intact harness to use as a pattern. Keep me in mind if you would. TIA!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Eric B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 4:54pm
How far are you willing to travel for parts? In the Pacific North West on the Cdn side of the border I sold an HD3 (w/o engine) to a farmer several years ago. He has disassembled it and keeps most parts indoors, I believe he has the majority of it still. He won't ship to your location however, but he's not overpriced. If you're interested I can send contact info in a private message.
Currently- WD,WC,3WF's,2 D14's B. Previously- I 600,TL745,200,FL9,FR12,H3,816 LBH. Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal!
Spike78653 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike78653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 10:08am
I have on I am parting out.  PM me>>
Spike78653
H3
everett048 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everett048 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 4:10am
speak to Darrell G he had a n o s set in a box with lights
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic