This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did he make chili??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did he make chili??
    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 2:57pm
Did good old/young Shameless make a big batch of Chili?  We have had some horrible high winds today.  Average for the day in the high 20-30 mph with gusts into the 50 mph range. Lots of trees down as well as wires!! lol
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm
I don't know if he made chili, but he is ALWAYS colluding with them Siberian Ruskies in sendin the cold over the nord pole so he can give us all of his so called 'purdy'.  Angry
 Been so bad at times I couldn't see the barn for all the blowin snow... not so bad now cuzz I can see the trees across the forty now, but theres still snow gettin picked up and blowed around yet.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:32pm
Lots of accidents around here. At least 2 squad cars in separate accidents. About 30 miles northwest of here a 40 vehicle pile up and at least one lost their life! I have heard more but so far only 1 has been confirmed. A sad situation.
WD D17D 170 190xt 190xtIII 200 7020
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 5:07pm
Squad car,, haven't heard that term in a while !
Randy WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 6:12pm
I started this snow season out pushing snow way back thought I had plenty of room boy was I wrong should have went 20 yards further after this storm I am running out of room. our drive way is about 50yards long and when I cleaned out the end my wife said she could not see my tractor with the warning flashers blinking our son said it was near 90 down in Florida today might be a good time to visit . Randy 
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 8:55pm
He has had no time to make chilli. Wink To busy hauling fuel to the "machine". Snow from shinning sea to sea.LOL Malibu Ca to Maine.  
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:58pm
Doug how about Car 54 or One Adam 12, does that shake some cob webs loose?
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 4:41am
Where are you?...
where am I? Next to buried, I thinks.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 1:40pm
Yes lots of wind here in Ohio Sunday and this morning has settled down now they was talking 70 mile per hour wind up around Cleveland, lots of schools up there closed no electric
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 10:38pm
There was no such thing as closing school back in the day,,,,,,,, not for any reason.  Not even when JFK was killed.

Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Doug how about Car 54 or One Adam 12, does that shake some cob webs loose?
Hows about,,,,,

Ozzie & Harriet
Bonanza
Dragnet
Father Knows Best
Gunsmoke
Have Gun Will Travel
The Honeymooners
I love Lucy
The Lone Ranger
Rawhide
Perry Mason

And who can forget...........
Alfred Hitchcock
The Twilight Zone

Some of the more obscure ones.....
I Married Joan
Make Room for Daddy
The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
The Avengers (she's STILL HOT)
F Troop
Get Smart

and on and on........MEMORIES!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm
Very true but people and lawyers weren't so sue crazy when we was kids.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 4:40pm
Ted I still watch a lot of em with roku on my TV.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic