This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it's soooo pretty out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:23pm
Thanx JC Thumbs Up

Good one Ted LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Dang, now it's square boxes again! Angry

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:00pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:50pm
Global Warming In Africa. LOL
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 7:25pm
This is for all of us that are sick and tired of all the snow and cold this winter!!

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:27pm
Must be looking up today - Not one darn snowflake.   It was so nice outside I took my spring bath today. Ok guys, not really, but not one darn flake - haven't started the plow truck or skid loader for 3 days. That's gotta be a record for this FEB. Gotta big show comming up Friday - Sunday that's gonna get me outta the house. I hope the old gal is up to it.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:57pm
Phil...is them gals gluten free?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:58pm
Tom...who scooped all the "pretty" I sent you?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:41am
Tom, I think I spent your time too on my bobcat... Sunday, started feeding wood stove at 2:30pm with the wind blowing snow all over and then bucketed that crap until 1am... in -8 weather, filled the dang wood stove again and called it a night. Monday morning was still 5 below and the sun came up shining. Never got above zero that I saw and then its at 10 below now... and was told it was headed to -18 over night. yippie...not.
An prolly ol' Shameless ain't through with his machine yet. Unhappy
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:23am
No, JC. Shameless is not done with his machine yet. He's dumping a pretty heavy load of purdy on me right now. Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:48am
 Well,,,,,all youse guys havin to battle them winter weather conditions must of sorta figured out ,,,,"sticks and stones" ain't hurtin ole "You Know Who",,,,,,,,maybe a change of tactics is in order here,,,,,maybe everybody PonY Up and send him an all expense paid trip to one of them Carrabean islands he,,,,,he,,,likes to look at,,,,,,THEN,,ole Les can sneak in thar and steal all his hoses back ,,,,,WHOA,,!!!,,,,it be long about June before ole Shameless can even think bout gettin back onto his property cause of all he DEEEEEP AZZZZZZZ snow all round his place,,,,,,,,,,,,,'course,,,long before that,,,the Mayor had already had "ole You Know Who's" water shut off and meter pulled,,,,,,,,,, Yep,,,that'll do it for sure,,,,, UMMmmm,,,Ya'll can thank me later,,,Ima gonna have to go underground for a while,,,,,Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:40am
I thinks instead of jamica, he woulds better be sent to where he can keep his eyes on the beauty of the Adelie and emperor penguins...for about 6months...
 Or till he is bone chilled blue... ... an an an take away his smart phone too so he can't control thet machine of his from where he is at.
Ross D. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ross D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:57am

WELL,    here we go. AGAIN.   Ross
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 9:06am
 Gosh,,Ross,,,,I feel for Ya,,,snow is BEAUTIFUL ,,,,for the first 5 minutes,,,er maybe for another 30 minutes so's the kiddies can go play for a spell,,,but then NO MORE,,,unless you can OOOOH and AHHHHH from the inside of the window sittin pretty close to the parlor stove,,,or,,,,or,,,the thremostat knob,,,,,,,
 I'm sure appreciatin our "Once a year" snow event,,,,,Clap

UMMMmmmmJC and Darrel and all you others,,,I ain't tryin to do any pokin whilst ya'll is sufferein,,I really ain't,,Wink
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 9:36am
An' it was all drifted in again yesterday and temps of -30 with a wind.  I had to put on everything I had and then go and plow out again with the WD.  Sure glad I got that new rebuilt WD45 engine in it last fall.  Had to come in and look at that video again to warm up!!

Sure wish I lived closer to you know who and I'd sneak over some time with the plasma cutter or the torch and put an end to that miserable machine!!!

Edited by Alberta Phil - 26 Feb 2019 at 9:38am
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 10:45am
[TUBE]wE6qdypK1a4[/TUBE]

The Saga continues.  22 min
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:02pm
So what's the reward up to, to go over and steal his hoses?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

I am not sure if it's considered stealing when you take back what is yours to start with. Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:49pm
Darrel, I thoughts you was my friend... You didn't kneeds to send Shamelush'es stinkin "purdy" over me did ye?  You could tried divertin in kinda south like over Blair Kneebraska... Been spittin and shttn since about 2:30 today... and still commin down...aargh!!!!Ouch
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 3:29am
 LES,,,,,!!!!   it good to hear from you again,,,
  I'm thinkin all these folks is hurtin pretty good with bein the benefisheries of ole "YouKnowWho" ,,,,Wink
 you gonna have to watch some of these irrtated folks might be wantin to blame YOU for ole "YouKnowWho" stealin them hoses just cause  you left the barn door unlocked,,,,,Wink
 Some things you just can't figure out these days,,,,,,Wink

By the way,,,how are your legs doin,,,????
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Gosh,,Ross,,,,I feel for Ya,,,snow is BEAUTIFUL ,,,,for the first 5 minutes,,,er maybe for another 30 minutes so's the kiddies can go play for a spell,,,but then NO MORE,,,unless you can OOOOH and AHHHHH from the inside of the window sittin pretty close to the parlor stove,,,or,,,,or,,,the thremostat knob,,,,,,,
 I'm sure appreciatin our "Once a year" snow event,,,,,Clap

UMMMmmmmJC and Darrel and all you others,,,I ain't tryin to do any pokin whilst ya'll is sufferein,,I really ain't,,Wink

Come on Joe what's the matter with telling how nice it is out there.Wink  I am surrounded by the Snowflakes as well as Fruits and Nuts. If the weather was not so nice not much reason to not move to Blair where all the shenagain fun LOL is. One of the few times the temp didn't change much 48 all the way to 57 today with light rain. LOLBut sounds like a bunch of you would like 48 for a low today.LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Alberta Phil Alberta Phil wrote:

This is for all of us that are sick and tired of all the snow and cold this winter!!
After watching all of my sisters pics of Cozumel (sp?), I've had enough of PICTURES!!!!  Give me some REAL, almost nekid, warm, in the flesh, females.....  NONE of this picture stuff........

Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,,,,all youse guys havin to battle them winter weather conditions must of sorta figured out ,,,,"sticks and stones" ain't hurtin ole "You Know Who",,,,,,,,maybe a change of tactics is in order here,,,,,maybe everybody PonY Up and send him an all expense paid trip to one of them Carrabean islands he,,,,,he,,,likes to look at,,,,,,THEN,,ole Les can sneak in thar and steal all his hoses back ,,,,,WHOA,,!!!,,,,it be long about June before ole Shameless can even think bout gettin back onto his property cause of all he DEEEEEP AZZZZZZZ snow all round his place,,,,,,,,,,,,,'course,,,long before that,,,the Mayor had already had "ole You Know Who's" water shut off and meter pulled,,,,,,,,,, Yep,,,that'll do it for sure,,,,, UMMmmm,,,Ya'll can thank me later,,,Ima gonna have to go underground for a while,,,,,Wink

Nope, NO TRIPS for him,,,,,,,we just need to contact the Nebrasky state Poolise and have them pick his rear end up and lock him away for a bit.  NOT to take them hoses back or nuthin....... we need time to DYNAMITE the whole machine!!  Or else take the exhaust and put it into the output side of the wet stuff, so it's too warm to turn to 'pretty'.  It'll be rainin instead!!!  I LIKE thet iderrr!!!!

Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

NO reward, cause YOUSE in CAHOOTS wid him!!  Ain't NO WAY somebody could come into your gerage and ,,,,,,,ahem,,,,'borrow' them hoses!!!  Heck, you prolly hepped LOAD the dang things fer him!!!  Pffffttt.

PS  Bout time you got off the couch wit they nurse Les!!  We been missin you!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 11:29pm
ole Les prolly busy trying to keep them green snow blowers going! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic