This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back when Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back when Shameless
    Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:29am
Was hauling horses and driving the best truck he ever did, he rolled in to Artesia NewMexico. Late that afternoon he walked in the front door of a bar where Desert Joe worked. He staggered across the floor to a bar stool and says hey bartender gimme a beer. Joe says sorry but it looks like you’ve already had too much.
Shameless leaves and a bit later walks in the side door, staggers across the floor to a stool. He says hey bar keep gimme a beer. Joe says sorry son but it appears you’re already intoxicated. Shameless leaves. Soon he comes in the back door and staggers upfront to the bar. He hops on a stool and says hey bar keep gimme a beer. Joe looks at him and says, if I get you anything it will be a cab. You’re drunk. Shameless looks at Joe and asks “do you work at every bar in town”? Lol
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 12:47pm
Good one Thad
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:14pm
by the third time, I woulda pee'd in that bar keeps gas tank!
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:16pm
Sheee-it Thad.  You know they shut down entire Benton County when they even show a snowstorm on CNN (Continuous Negative News Network).  When that snow machine points at you, every kid in the County gonna think your Santa Claus.........
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:16pm
oh....and by the way....the stables gots rid of them POS ferds and boughts a real truck with a Duramax, they said they can pass other vehicles while pulling a loaded horse trailer now!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:26pm
 Dang Thad,,,that right there is a Great one,,,,,,I'm gonna save it to tell it to ole Shameless next time I see him,,,,,,,ClapClap
 You,,,,,DO,,,,,KNOW,,,,,you is settin yourself up for a possible GOLIATH pokin fun at ole Shameless,,,don'cha,,??  BUt ,,I LOVE it,,,,LOLLOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

by the third time, I woulda pee'd in that bar keeps gas tank!

Hee, hee, hee, HEE, hee, hee (music) I gots a lockin gas cap on all my trks includin the 4 Fords,,,,,,ClapClap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:33pm
ever lose the keys to all them caps?
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 2:36pm

oh....and by the way....the stables gots rid of them POS ferds and boughts a real truck with a Duramax, they said they can pass other vehicles while pulling a loaded horse trailer now!

They bought a duramax with a real truck eh? The real truck must be that new powerhouse power stroke. That way they can still horses while the duramax gets them ball joints replaced. Smart fellers.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Sheee-it Thad.  You know they shut down entire Benton County when they even show a snowstorm on CNN (Continuous Negative News Network).  When that snow machine points at you, every kid in the County gonna think your Santa Claus.........

Hopefully y’all can keep him occupied til after Christmas. I don’t want to get stuck in tha house with little Haley Sue n the boys. I can’t take them to the shop cause Jenn’s Ashamed of the mess and I got sharp dangerous chit everywhere.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 1:03pm
Every time I see the heading, "

Back when Shameless

" the next words I think are coming are 'was little, what a holy terror he waz...'   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 4:01pm
I was one of them JC....but very seldom gots caught! (some say I still is one)!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 5:50pm
I thought you was gonna say, back when shameless was YOUNG??   I'm betting I'm the only one older than him on this site. Got's no hobby's, got's no vice's, got's no money, old gal sees to all three of the above.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 9:25pm
Naw Tom, you're even younger than me and I know quite a few that makes us youngsters...

Thad, I thought it was gonna read..........
Back when Shameless...........
was a GOOD boy.  An then said it was all just a joke........I'd a said you was lyin even then!!  I know for a fact that he wasn't even good when he was dead asleep!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:22am
Tom I hear tell you got a goat or two.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by HD6GTOM HD6GTOM wrote:

I thought you was gonna say, back when shameless was YOUNG??   I'm betting I'm the only one older than him on this site. Got's no hobby's, got's no vice's, got's no money, old gal sees to all three of the above.

Tom I’m fairly sure that ole Creston and I are the only two on here that didn’t know Sitting Bull and Buffalo Bill personally.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:46am
mannnnn...I gotta go sharpen my stick! whew!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:21pm

mannnnn...I gotta go sharpen my stick! whew!

But with all that vacation time and everybody pilling on where do start poking????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:17pm
 HEY,,,,,This chit is gettin GOOOOOddddddd,,,,,!!!!!Wink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:26pm
Better get a few extras,,,,,,,you're gonna need em before years end.  Not that I'M gonna do anything to make you wanna use it.  I'VE been a good boy since I was little,,,,,,,an if you don't believe me, just ask me.  Or ask DJ,,,,,he knows an honest face when he sees one.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:35am
Lady walks into a bar caring a duck, Barkeep says we don't allow pigs in here, she said that's not a pig it's a duck, Barkeep say's I was talking to the duck. Now ole Shameless and his WI sidekick will have something wise to say.
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Darrell G (MN) Darrell G (MN) wrote:

Lady walks into a bar caring a duck, Barkeep says we don't allow pigs in here, she said that's not a pig it's a duck, Barkeep say's I was talking to the duck. Now ole Shameless and his WI sidekick will have something wise to say.

I wanna know which one(Ted or Shameless) was dressed as the duck and which one was dressed as a lady
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 8:41am
  Or ask DJ,,,,,he knows an honest face when he sees one.

Yeah, thanks Ted,,,I gotta look at this mug every day too,,,,,,,,,,WinkWink

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:49pm
Man it's getting DEEP around here
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 12:55pm

And as my Aunt used to say about her GM product it would pass anything on the highway except a gas station
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic