This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Ya'll use,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:05pm
I resemble that bacon remark . . . . .
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 5:03pm
A lot of restaurants will take the non dairy dry creamer and add water to make their creamers (in those little carafes). It don't spoil as soon. Food for thought there Joe, but I would think most all non dairy creamers are not good for diabetics, or humans in general. 

Edited by chaskaduo - 18 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 7:42pm
I agree chaskaduo. If a person reads the label on the non dairy creamers it scares me ! Hydornated Polysaturated reads like some of the Bathroom Cleaners!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 9:01pm
BLACK and STRONG!!  And HOT!!!
Don't youse guys be foolin with that black powder....they makes some BIG fireworks stuff out a that chit.  A guy I knew was missing 4 fingers off'n his hands cause he was foolin around.  Almost as bad as primers.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:49pm
Drink it black.....how the H... do you get the "mix" right after you get a refill or do you insist no refill til cup is empty??? Drink coffee or drink fu fu...you decide.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:31am
really tho….the old lady...oooops...I mean the loving wife grinds our coffee beans from a blend of different beans. lots less acid this way. have tried several kinds/brands of beans and they have pretty much all been good drinks. sorry Joe, we still drink ours without any ad ins. maybe if you ground your own beans you would like it better and not need any extra stuff added?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:33am
wow...it's 0435...time to go for coffee in town! see ya!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:25am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

wow...it's 0435...time to go for coffee in town! see ya!

Yeah,,,I like'ed that,,,, Shameless,,,,,gettin together with bout 4 others down to BK for coffee and gossip,,,but I ain't been able to do that since the wife had her issues,,,,,sigh,,,,chit,,half the time I gotta call one of those guys and ask bout the latest rumors,,,,,,Wink  Somebody keeps takin hours outa the days,,,,,,sigh,,sigh,,,,,
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:59am
Joe....sets up a table out in yer yard and have them come to yer place fer coffee!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:07pm

Joe....sets up a table out in yer yard and have them come to yer place fer coffee!

You finally came up with a idea that might be helpfulThumbs Up. Some of them ideasConfusedConfusedConfusedEmbarrassed like going to ND for winterConfusedConfusedConfused.      LOLLOLLOL

Oh since I am here Wink I better vote just leave it black. But my Wonderfull uses that powder stuff, as much as she can get in the cup if we are out and about. If it is good and hot it all melts in with a little stirring. At home I think she starts with a 1/2 cup of powder and adds the coffee. The joke at our house is "are you drinking it or chewing it".LOL 

Edited by Ray54 - 19 Dec 2018 at 9:17pm
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:12pm

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 19 Dec 2018 at 10:15pm
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:13pm
My other half fills the cup 3/4 full of splenda,then adds coffee to that...I guess that ought to be some kinda lightly coffee flavored syrup...I jus take mine black...
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:11pm

Well,,,,,ahem,,,,,,,,UMmmmmmmm,,,gosh Shameless,,,if'n they come here,,,,does that mean I'd have to furnish ALL the free coffee,,,,I know two of them dudes,,,they are cheeper than you and I put together,,!!!  They like to drink lots ,,and I mean LOTS of coffee just cause refills is  free at BK,,,!!  Chit,, them cheep sobs,,they'd go thru my supply of Re-Run coffee supply on the first week,,,,,,WinkWink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:16pm
I have to fess up, I put cocoa powder and stevia in mine.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:53pm
Myself, I've kinda given up o having coffee every day.  Only sometimes and hardly ever at night.  It keeps me awake.......and THAT'S WHY I'm STILL UP at this hour...
BUT, it sure was GOOD and BLACK and HOT!!  Mmmmm goooddd.
Now I'm gonna TRY and get some shut eye....if I can't, I'll be back on in a while...
G'nite ALL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:54pm
You ain't back yet Ted J the coffee must have worn off and yous having sweet dreams
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic