This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

porch pirates...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: porch pirates...
    Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 7:40am
Saw this on the news, last night, typical of what happens, around here...Wink

[TUBE]gtIhL1h_d8s[/TUBE]
Sponsored Links

mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 8:34am
They showed one here of a yellow lab coming on a porch and stealing a package.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 9:34am
I'd say the delivery service is on the hook for the stolen parcel as they didn't get a signature. Least that's what happens up here, north of the 49th.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 9:45am
Box up used cat litter or dog poop in a package and leave it for the porch pirates. Just remember which package is which or the surprise is on you!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 1:22pm
I really liked the exploding poop lined package booby traps, that is FUNNY as All Get Out!!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 5:44pm
[TUBE]TQmlUAIbcXA[/TUBE]
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 5:57pm
That's great, I love it! Thumbs Up
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 8:01pm
I saw on the news footage of a little 4 or 5 year old girl someone had stealing a package.  Real Sickos!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:24am
many years ago, every Christmas I would gather sum soup from my buddies hog pit, puts it ina open topped can/container and place it ina box that was all prettied up. we'd go to the local mall and place it ona trunk of any car in the lot, walk away aways and watch! the best out of many was the older gal dressed in her mink, hair stacked up on top of her head, and grabbing that box, putting it in her bright white shiny Caddy. she was kinda upset (could tell by the yelling) after she gots the box opened and what was in there spilled out in her lap! she gots out throwing that box over a few vehicles parked next to her and her trying to wipe the brown goo off her dress. my chest and tummy hurt so bad from laughing....but I did it again the next year...was funny cuz it had the same results!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

many years ago, every Christmas I would gather sum soup from my buddies hog pit, puts it ina open topped can/container and place it ina box that was all prettied up. we'd go to the local mall and place it ona trunk of any car in the lot, walk away aways and watch! the best out of many was the older gal dressed in her mink, hair stacked up on top of her head, and grabbing that box, putting it in her bright white shiny Caddy. she was kinda upset (could tell by the yelling) after she gots the box opened and what was in there spilled out in her lap! she gots out throwing that box over a few vehicles parked next to her and her trying to wipe the brown goo off her dress. my chest and tummy hurt so bad from laughing....but I did it again the next year...was funny cuz it had the same results!

UMmmmm,,,,,UMMmmmm,,,,, your middle name ain't "Dennis" is it,,,???
 I figure they kept you on the force just to sorta contain your antics,,,huh,,???LOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

UMmmmm,,,,,UMMmmmm,,,,, your middle name ain't "Dennis" is it,,,???
 I figure they kept you on the force just to sorta contain your antics,,,huh,,???LOL

So what is keeping you from doing it 2 or 3 times a day now.LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 7:40pm
he quit raising pigs! no more soup
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 7:33am

he quit raising pigs! no more soup

Well,,,,lemme help you on this one,,,,,,,as I've said many times,,,I like Chickies just bout any way you can think bout cookin em and I will buy the 10# bags of leg quarters when they throw em on sale like bout .39/lbs,,,so thats a lot of chickie for less than $4 ( I Knew you'ld like that,,Shameless)
  Anyway,,I will take and Dress them out by cuttin off the excess skin and then dusting em really good with my dry rub and put em back into the plasstic bag they came in and into the fridge they go for bout 3-5 days,,,,UMmmmm good,,,then to the smoker they go,
  OK,,so one time I "forgot" the bagged up trimmings on the bay window,,,,and,,,,and,,,,CHIT FIRE,,,them sobs was sure ripe long bout then,,,so I got em and drove down the street to the AH neighbors and chunked em onto his flower plants and hauled azz,,,,,,Wink Couldn't stop from drivin by bout 3-4 days later and the bag was still there,,,,,,,dang,,I bet they was really RIPE bout then,,,,,,,LOLLOL,,,,,(  I gotta stop listenin to ole Shameless so dang much,,,)
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 9:42am
There's at least one good remote control exploding poo video on YouTube. That's the best way to get them when it goes off in their car
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 10:16am
 Man,,,I LOVE it,,!!   reckon where I can get some tannerite,,,,,,,Wink
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 6:13am
OVERKILL, LOL!WinkWink

[TUBE]xoxhDk-hwuo[/TUBE]
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 11:37am
I noticed that most of the people in the video who took the glitter bomb were well dressed, drive a nice car and in a couple cases where they were in their house, had a nice place.  Makes ya wonder why they think they have to steal stuff. 
Stuff like that just doesn't seem to happen in my neighborhood but we are pretty rural here and the neighbors will pick stuff up and keep it at their place if someone is gone for a while.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 11:41am
The glitter deal was just on national TV.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 12:59pm
Wish he had a verbal warning too after the glitter and the stink... like... 'THIEF, this is a FEDERAL OFFENSE! You have been Glittered with tracking devices, You have been stunk so every dog can smell you where ever you try to hide, you will be found. We are currently tracking you and We see you, Say your name and address right now or this will be far worse for you... and there is one more surprise for you in this box... 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - Your time is up.... and sprays paint in all direction like they do to the bank robbers in the money.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 1:59pm
Ya, I noticed that when a face was visible it was fuzzed out.... too bad, they need their faces shown so the world can see the crooks
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:16pm
On the news here locally in DFW this morning. Temp. seasonal UPS driver had a scam where as soon as he dropped something off that he deemed valuable by the manufacturer's tag, he texted his buddies on where to pick it up. Reportedly did it all day long as they stayed close behind him and they scooped up the entire mob after a rash of complaints.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:28pm
Lou, they can't do that.  They are "alleged" crooks until they go to court and are found guilty.  EVEN though we SEE them doing it.  I agree, it's a crock of chit, but you gotta protect THEIR rights....sad ain't it...  WHAT happened to justice?

I never heard of 'seasonal' UPS drivers... hope they caught him AND his buddies!! 
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:45pm
UPS hires thousands of temporary delivery, loading & unloading and truck drivers for a month or so starting in November every year.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic