This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

#@*& machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #@*& machine
    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:25am
Shameless, I thought you had that machine all thoroughly inspected and in tip-top shape...? It's obviously out of Freon. Rained here last night, on top of the snow. Needless to say, it's slicker than snot on a door knob. I guess that there is a good section of I 94 closed. Ice is a good quarter inch thick on the windshields. Grrrrrr. Darrel
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:38am
He can JUST KEEP that machine pointed Your way!! We have already had more snow than usually have ALL winter here!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:15pm
 Holy'ist Chit-a-risky,,,,ole Shameless has got them co-ordinates plumb screwed up and dumping it all on hisself,,,,!!!!!!
 Just seen on the weather Channel where his area is expectin 8" to 12" today BEFORE DARK,,!!!!! He,,,,he,,,,He better put another Gyro-ma-call it on thet  thing before it burys him,,,,!!!!!WinkWink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 9:28pm
It must have knocked out his internet, because he's pretty quiet. Darrel

Edited by darrel in ND - 28 Nov 2018 at 9:28pm
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:06pm
Looking like he's gonna get dumped on again Sat. Looks like rain here, probably be better if it was snow. Colder than a frozen cow pie right now. Very little nh3 put on this fall.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 28 Nov 2018 at 10:07pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:18pm
Think he was on his way to that machine of his with a bag of gremlins but musta tripped and let them gremlins outta the sack and now they's messin with him...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:22pm
Darrel, he's had problems with gettin that pellet stove goin.  Maybe the snow plugged his flue pipe an he's gettin smoked out.  That'd be funny, after all the stuff he's smoked all summer long, now he's smokin hisself...LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:43pm
the internet box is dealing me fits! and the old lady....oooops….I mean the sickly wife gaves me her head cold, and the machine must be on to low on RPM's...i'll checks it later! strap a pillow on yer butt Darrel!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:49am
How'd he catch that head cold, he said she farts to much.

That reminds me she must not talk to much, cause women usually never fart, they don't shut up long enough to build up pressure.

I know more snow.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 5:23pm

Well,,according to the friendly weather person ole Shamless amd ole les are catching haides with lots of snow and possible BLIZZARD conditions,,,,,,,prolly knocked the ISP towers plumb down,,,,,,,,WinkWink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:59pm
Shameless is probably enjoying that. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:22pm
all I gots here is them leaky hoses that Les sold me! PffffT! it's raining outside here now and not cold nuff for it to freeze! double PffffT!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:30pm

Maybe thas why them hoses were so cheap
 You sure you juss didn't stole them from Les?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:31pm
JC...I tried to ste...uh...borrow them, but he caughts me!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 9:12am
 Hey Good Buddy,,,I see where thet "Winter Storm Carter" is payin you back,,,,er,,,Ummm,,I didn't mean it like that,,,,I meant W.S. Carter is payin you bac,,,Chit,,it just keeps on comin out sorta bad,,,,
  UMMmmm,,,are ya needin some help,,,like I gots a couple of FORDS with chains I could maybe go help get you outa thet barrow ditch,,,,,?? Ya think,,???LOL
 Chit,,I may be "pokin" a little too hard,,,him bein in thet big old storm and such,,,,Wink

Edited by desertjoe - 02 Dec 2018 at 9:14am
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 3:29pm
Naw I don't think so Joe, you just got to get it a little sharper...
"Allis-Express"
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 6:18pm
Thinks DJ's problem is he stills got his pointer finger with a pointer stuck in it....
  an can't see it to gets it out... must be a really sharp pointer...Shocked
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:03pm
 Boy,,JC,,you just ain't A-Chittin,,,thet finger smarts sonething fierce when I touch the tip on something,,,anything,,,,!!!!  Yould a thought something hurts that bad,,you'ld be able to see it,,!!!  Just you wait,,tho,,come tamarrow bout 8 am,,I'm gonna have me a KING sized poultice on thet finger,,,,and,,,,and,,it better work,,,!!!!Clap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 11:50pm
Uh,,,,,,DJ,,,,,,,you ever hear the one about the blonde??  Might be you got the same problem.......

This blonde walks into the doctors office and says there's something wrong with my skin, all over my body.
The doc ask why she thinks that?
She says; "well, if I touch myself right here, it hurts like heck.  An if I touch my self here, it hurts like heck.  What's wrong?
The doc says quit touching yourself like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you've got a broken finger....

Just a thought,,,,,,,good buddy,,,,,
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 11:57pm
i'll bets I could make ole Joe do bouts anything I wants, if'n I carry a ping pong paddle around him!
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2023 at 12:45am
We never received a lot of snow all at once, but we had our share, seemed like it snowed every week all winter. Sure hope everything gets melted off for you folks ASAP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic