This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless adjust the machine!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless adjust the machine!!!!
    Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 12:58pm
Got up this morning to three tenths of an inch of ice on everything.Shamers ole buddy I think ya need to adjust the orifices in that danged ole machine.It's throwing ice instead of that nice white pretty!!!lol ...       
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 1:54pm
I 2ND THAT!!!!! Dial it back a bit!!! Did someone dump some Nitromethane in your gas tank?. It started here on the east coast about 7AM this morning and hasn't let up yet  at almost 3PM. It is easily 6" that is on the ground now and I still have grass to mow. 

If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 2:00pm
Paul, I think grass mowing season is over for ya...lol...
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 6:07pm
Be careful back in there among them Pines. I think I spotted a Sasquatch wearing a white tee shirt.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 6:27pm
Neener neener neener, Missed me by 45 miles, or so!Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:05am
Your snowmower season has officially started.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:15am
Well he dialed wet,heavy white stuff on me...about 6 inches worth..
so as far as 'the bet' goes....he won....got close though , 92 dayze....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:25am
I knew I could count on the contractor. Did ya get your seals replaced yet?
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:22am
6 to 8 inches of the "Pretty" here in western central Illinois where I am deer hunting. First day of shotgun season 18 shots i have heard so far
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:25am
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:44pm
Pat were you got him hid, I figured on seeing the "big one"Wink. I even know what Shameless"pretty" looks like.LOL

Thanks for sharing the picture, it is pretty when I am sitting with my feet by my fireplace.Thumbs Up

Edited by Ray54 - 16 Nov 2018 at 2:46pm
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:25pm
no seals ain't replaced BUT I did swap rears from Milton to Troy(broke Johnson bar), repaired the snowrider trailer,rebuilt the Oxnard rear blade,knicked the incoming power next door,fixed a lazyboy for neighbour,reset teh P0171 engine error on the Ford,reprogrammed wife's garage clicker,'found' a replacement for the snowrider engine(full choke to run...),reset the greenhouse a lot better on the base of giant paver stones,repiled the ponypoop and leaves BEFORE the white stuff came here...
slashed top of right wrist, darn, old man thin skin-itis. The bruise I'm OK with, the blood and flapping skin, not so much.
so no seals ain't done yet

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:45pm
Well old Shameless got me too!   We have heavy ice/light snow hanging on everything.  Lots of power lines down, and lots of trees.  The tree beside my house took a twist down on my roof of the house.  I have a long branch hanging from about 30 feet in the air resting on my roof.  Lots of branches in the yard, lots of clean up.   So in the morning going to see if there is damage to the roof, then decide on the call to the insurance company.

I want to wait the night out, for the wait game, and see if more falls!!  that might make me make a better choice on what to do.  File a claim, the rates go up!

Edited by Dave in PA - 16 Nov 2018 at 3:49pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 4:49pm
Dang Jay Rome wasn't built in a day, that's at least 9 or so things done. I bleed like a stuck pig with any little knick now that they got me on Pradaxa (a-fibber). I still think you'll get em in before the contactor, even if you take your time to do it.

Wow Dave sorry to hear that. We are just gonna have to talk to Shameless. Like that'll do any good.
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:29pm
Is it just me or did he turn that thing on when he got through all the posts he missed when his confuser was down? I didn't get in on the shenanigans but it is snowing here.
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:21pm
Pat,I searched all over that picture for your deer.Didn't see him.....guess you didn't either! LOL!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 4:55am

Wait a minute,,,I think I see what ole Pat was takin a pic of,,,,just to the right of the big oak ,,you can just barely see the left brow time of a nice buck's antlers,,,,,,,Wink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:35am
go back to bed Joe...yer see'in things! how many of them 18 shots were yours Pat? (poke,poke). and ya'll know....i'm going to "aim to please" this year!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:07am
Ya know, there's a good thing about snow  Clap Clap......it HAS to warm UP to snow.... Thumbs Up
Since the 1st, we've had ONE day where it was above normal temp (yep, the FIRST), then the 2nd it was spot on for the normal,,,,,,,,,,,,then the rest of the month has been below (quite a few WAY below) normal....
SO,,,,,,,,the way it stands right now, we're not gonna be getting any snow soon,,,,unless it warms up.  And I'm all for that, I HATE the cold and I don't mind the snow.  Gives me a chance to wreck my back some more and I can go outside and play with the grandkids. Confused Confused
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:19pm
Here is a picture of him a week before

In the previous photo posted at the bottom left there is a melted spot in the snow where he was laying the previous day. Day late and a dollar short. Sunday afternoon I spotted him and one side was broke off. May be the best thing to happen to him. Now the neighbors won't shoot him and he can grow another year.

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 11:59pm
them pics of "pretty" are pretty! so are the ice pics!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:28am
o-k Dave....I puts the machine on spinner mode...that means where ever the snow comes out on any direction...it GOES! all directions from here might gits lucky!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 9:46am
Well hopefully the spinner mode cuts down on the range it throws the snow. Now don't get any ideas about sending some my way for a few weeks.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 9:54am
I think ya blew a refrigerant line, because 2 days ago it was 5 degrees, now it’s 40 and raining.   The beans are done, let ‘er fly! Well I’m being selfish, there’s a lot of crops still out around here.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:29pm
I what an adjustment too. Don't you dare move the thermostat Angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But up the humidity,Winkit be cloudy and damp but it ant fallingConfused to the ground hardly Cryyet. A real good old soakerClap  kind of a rain would be REAL,REAL "PrettyWink". All my baby calves would give you a kiss.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Ray54 - 24 Nov 2018 at 12:33pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:38pm
Pat, those are some nice pictures! I have always liked hunting in the snow.  Shhhh......... don't tell Shameless.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:50pm
I loves calf kisses!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 2:58am
If I ever gets my fingers around a certain somebody's throat, I think I will be trying teach him a lesson on shuttin off the refridgeration and turnin on thet dam H2O...  She~hit, from moveable on frozen ground, now to a phucken slimy muddy mess!!!AngryCensoredAngryAngryCensoredCensoredAngry
  An "IT" ain't funny no more!!!

... An I think he's sendin GREMLINS through thet durn machine of his now too,,,
 Jumped on my hay feedin tractor an the battery puked, fixed that,  then went and fired up the welder, no joy there, no fire, no brillant dazzling, no small arc, not even a teenie small unnoticeable spark... Zero voltage, tried to track that down... no dice. Put the lid back on and  went on to the next jinxed item.
 .... and then a friend stopped and told me the woes that were befalling him... worse than mine... nuff is enuFF!!!!!

But there some redeeming value there, at least You know who decided to turn the refriggederation back on... watched that thermometer go from 38 down to 22 degrees in just hours, an the old ground is getting frizzed back up.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic