This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You boys missed another good one.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You boys missed another good one.
    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:47pm
I worked the big craft show in Des Moines this weekend. Over 10000 gals there, all sizes, big gals, small gals, skinny gals, heavy duty gals, blonds, red heads, brunettes,etc. One of a few places the old gal drags me that I sorta enjoy. Was inside, gotta work What Cheer flea MKT next weekend, sounds like lousy weather, then Covered Bridge festival the following weekend, outside again. Then the next weekend we do the indoors market in Des Moines again. In the middle of this, grandson and I gotta hang sheet rock in the new addition on her shed.
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:59pm
I'm driving the hay ride at a pumpkin farm.  Same as the show, lots of ladies, mostly young but usually with guys and often with kids, still there is no harm in looking.  Yesterday had a first.  A woman was nursing her baby, maybe 8 months old.  It kept pounding on her chest, just below her shoulder, maybe the flow wasn't fast enough?  I was watching in the mirror, btw.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

I'm driving the hay ride at a pumpkin farm.  Same as the show, lots of ladies, mostly young but usually with guys and often with kids, still there is no harm in looking.  Yesterday had a first.  A woman was nursing her baby, maybe 8 months old.  It kept pounding on her chest, just below her shoulder, maybe the flow wasn't fast enough?  I was watching in the mirror, btw.

JOHN,,,,,!!!!  you gonna have to remember to get you one of those BIG mirrors next time,,,,and,,,,and,,don't forget them dark glasses,,,,,!!!LOL
 OH Hey,,,where's my pics anyway,,???Clap
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:19pm
But did you spill the wine?

[TUBE]W77Kwh6f0TE[/TUBE]
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:12am
It's just toooooo cold here for the gals to be showin anything except their red face cheeks.  Everything else is all wrapped up!!  Toooo cold toooo early!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:19pm
You know Tom, your a tease... teasen us other ol men with them s'posed sightings....
  until ye saps one of the cuties, my eyes are not bee leavin u...
    So wheres them pics? Evil Smile               LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:23pm
 That right there is a BiG Ten Four,,,JC,,,,,,we can day dream all day long but,,,,but,,,if'n we ain't gots no pics to drool at,,,,,,,,It didn't happen,,,only in our old worn out minds,,,,
 Now,,,,I picture ole Tom as a pretty smart person that gots a lots of "know how" with them phone cameras,,,You know you can hold them phonesup like you readin some emails or such while you take some quickies for your friends here,,,,and,,,and,,,the missus will never suspect you,,,unless you tryin to take too many pics of the same ,,,,um,,,,er,,,background,,,,,WinkWink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:25pm
JC...send that ole Tom sum nekkid gal pics, see if his old lady....ooooops….I mean his loving wife see's them!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:59am
Should I juss send him one of you nakid without your hat on?   Shocked
  Boy what a fright thet would be fer Tom if his wife seen it.  https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 2:08am
that'll work!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 3:46am
[QUOTE=JC(WI)]
Should I juss send him one of you nakid without your hat on?   Shocked
  Boy what a fright thet would be fer Tom if his wife seen it.  https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif

Well now,,JC,,,best re-think that shenaigan,,,ole Shameless has got to have some good lookin attributes and,,,,and,,,,,,,she might just decide to pack up and move over to the east some,,,,,,,Wink Ole Tom did say they is almost neighbors,,,,,,,Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 8:09am
she can move east a s far as she wants!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 10:40pm
Boys, if'n I could post pictures, I'd get her done. I"ll probably gets to meet ol shameless some day, jest don't send me no pictures. I'd have ta splane to the old gal how my phone screen gots broke.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 12:02am
JC...I could just be nekkid, and hang my hat in front of me!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 12:09am
" I'd have ta splane to the old gal how my phone screen gots broke. "
   https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif  https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif  https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 12:19am
from the piksure or from you throwing it down? lol
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:11pm
A little of both........ https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif  WHEW......
"Allis-Express"
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:21pm
There, I sent Tom a pic of ol Shamers... now we will see which it will be.     LOL
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 2:52pm
I never got a picture. But sitting here at the What Cheer iowa flea market. Rained about 1/2" last night. Gals are dressed pretty heavy, but the young ones have a lot of skin jeans on. It's a pleasure to watch them walk away.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 05 Oct 2018 at 2:53pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 3:33pm
Well Tom, seems somebody musta yanked his pic cuzz I couldn't even find his pink in your letter on my sent side! 

But I thinks ye should be ble to see it now... But gots ta warn you, ye better have some shades on...  LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 6:10pm
ya'll is a bunch of perverts! lol
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 9:19pm
I always wear shades
Young gal walked by here today nursing a baby. 1st time I have seen that in years. Yep. Covered up of course.
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:28am
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

I've seen my now 7 week old boy do that too. My wife says he also gets to chewin' and pulling on them too...
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 2:47pm
and that makes you mad
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:20pm
Bet you'll see some prettier ones at the annual Festival of the Goats.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:30pm
Festival of goats???   I don't care how good the gals look, you couldn't pay me to go to a goat show.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:36pm
I been talking to my last goat about going to live with Tom. she's excited about going!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:33am
Shameless Clap
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 12:32pm
Any goat show around here, all the gals would be completely covered except for eye slots! Wink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:18pm
Shameless  Thumbs Down

Did ja hear the one about the talking goat? hehehe
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic