This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone up for a trade ? 190 xt for a 210??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone up for a trade ? 190 xt for a 210??
    Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 8:42am
I have a super sweet 190 xt series 3 -I just put a really good  engine in; the motor came from an AC 200 ; IT RUNS GREAT,  and is a good tractor; I got thinking I dont have a 210 yet but have 3 XTS ; so I need a 210 to get my lineup more complete ,!!!! looking to trade if anyones interested !!
Sponsored Links

scott View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 9:27am
How is the trans and rear end in the 190? If the 190 has enough hours to warrant a new engine I'd be leery. Maybe a picture of a FINE looking low hour 190 might sway someones good judgement...
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 1:59pm
I wish you were wanting a 220. We could make a deal.
                              IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 2:34pm
Yeah Scott ,but electroliss took out the motor, not hours
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 7:25pm
I've got a 210 that the engine is still partially apart on, and out of the tractor. I plan to re-assemble the engine, and sell the tractor, but for the right deal, I would sell like it is, or however. I already have a 190XT that need some engine parts, so dont really need another tractor, unless the deal was right. you never know what might happen. pm me with an offer. thanks, Ed.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 8:20pm
have you found a deal yet? let me know!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
TerryMO View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 9:15pm
injpumpEd  How much do you want for the 210 if you dont trade it. Terry
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 9:06am
open to reasonable offers.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 6:07pm
I,m gonna pass on this one Ed, I believe I,ve found a puller already put together , Thanks !!
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 8:16pm
What would you consider to be reasonable? I would love to add a 210 to my line up, but my better half might not be very receptive to the idea.......
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic