This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

thought we was

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thought we was
    Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 3:20am
gonna gits a new neighbor. watched all this last spring as a well company drove up a neighboring hill, then a sewer company putting in a new tank, and the power company running underground lines, and dump trucks hauling rock. I saw a vehicle parked at the road one day, we were out for a drive and stopped to introduce ourselves. welcomed them to the neighborhood and chit chatted. I asked him where he was gonna have his driveway? he said right here. I told him he really didn't want it there as it was a waterway for all the farm ground around it. told him the water really boils down thru it when we git several inch rains. he said he was gonna rock it and that the rock should hold back any water! LOL...yeah...o-k! nice guy, just not very bright! (city bot). well we haven't seen much/any activity there all summer, then saw the guy in wally world one evening, asked him how things were coming along? he said he's been trying to buy some extra ground for a new driveway, he said what I told him, he was told by many others the same thing! now no one will sell him any more ground for a driveway. even the people that sold him the ground in the first place. now he has a really nice building site with everything in place cept a new house and a driveway, only way is thru the waterway! he told me someone was nice and mowed his waterway for him. I told him the neighbor hayed it for his horses, i asked the dude if he paid him for any of the hay? he didn't know that had happened! wow...is things really this bad out there? whew! this is one neighbor that seems a lot nicer than most all the others around here. hope he can work something out!
Sponsored Links

klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 6:41am
Yes Shameless as you well know there are people that do not have a clue! My new neighbor who retired and moved here from Detroit called me the other day and wanted me to come look at his lawn. He thought some one had sprayed it or dumped chemicals on it as turning brown. I pointed out to him we had not had any rain in awhile and his neighbor and mine was also turning brown and go look on the positive side he did not have to mow! We got rain the last two days so his chemical brown will go away!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 6:52pm
Maybe the other people started talking about that O'l tired law manBig smile down the road ALWAYS pulling a shenagainOuch on  folks...............an they are scaredErmm off.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Maybe the other people started talking about that O'l tired law manBig smile down the road ALWAYS pulling a shenagainOuch on  folks...............an they are scaredErmm off.

Yeah, Ray,,,but,,,but,,,,it may be all them Black Label cans along the barrow ditch too,,,!!!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 12:35am
if'n there's any type aluminium cans around I snag 'em to cash in!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Good to see you get out and exercise some,and not sit and drink black label and eat cobbler all day.

After looking at what I wrote beer and cobblerThumbs Down don't make we want to be mixing them but I beat some doLOL.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:13pm
If'n they'd get asked over for a meal,,,,,,,,,,,,they'd be good neighbors for ever..
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Good to see you get out and exercise some,and not sit and drink black label and eat cobbler all day.

After looking at what I wrote beer and cobblerThumbs Down don't make we want to be mixing them but I bet some doLOL.

Dang how did this post so long after the first. Oh the mystery of the net. Like the spell check only working here when it wants,cause I know I cannot spell. 

Edited by Ray54 - 24 Jul 2018 at 10:44am
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 2:30am
yep...I takes the EZ-GO out and pick up all the cans I can find!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic