This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

yet another good buy at wally world

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yet another good buy at wally world
    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 1:35am
but can usually buy them in other places too....a "BUSHNEL" LED lantern. this little lantern puts out great light. it's 1000 lumens. I have an outdoor kitchen cook shack I described in a different post way back when. I use this lantern inside it when cooking inside. I bought it way back early summer in '17. and it's still doing great on the same 4 "D" size batteries i put in it when I bought it. it stays outside in the shack all year around and did in -0 degree cold last winter. when we lost electric last night...the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife went out and grabbed it so she could see to walk around in the house. I think i'll go buy another, one to keep in the cook shack and one to keep in the house. cost without tax was somewhere around $40.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:00pm

We don't ever have very many storms around here but we sure get lots of lightening. We had a wooly Booger last night that dropped 1 1/2" of very much needed rain and DANG did we get the lightening,,,,!!!! WE lost electric several times but fortunately came back after a few minutes. Then long bout a 1/2 hour into the storm, we lost all electric for a couple of hours. Them poor Yorkies was just a shiverin and tryin to crawl under me they was so scairt from all the the thunder.
I lost over half of the Apricots on the tree and was first year we had a crop in bout 5 years,,,PFTtttt,,!!
I try to keep a small light in every room as well as candles where they are easy to get to,,
,I'll tell you for sure,,it's quite an experience to go thru all thet Chit by ones self,,,,,,,,susspecially in the dark,,,,,,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:06pm
water them apricot trees!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 6:40am

Well,,,I DID water em,,,,lets see,,,,was it back in January,,,or was it February,,,,,,,,WAIT,,,I know it was this year,,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic