This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

get ready to RUMBLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: get ready to RUMBLE
    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 9:38am
we had a HUGE storm last night, lost power for about 9 hours, so I went to wally world cuz they gots a huge genny to keep their electric on....and guess what I found? a pashonate pink thong! and i'm pretty sure it'll fit Creston! all of ya'll that'll help me gits it on him raise yer right hand in the air! oh....and of course we'll gits a pic of it!
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 1:03pm
Gee Creston if you need to hide come on out. To hot for the shenagain man out here. An you can fix my MH2 or the nieghbors 8n or something fun. It seemed to work for Frank and Jesse James back in the day. There uncle was one of the founding pardners in El Paso de Robles AKA Paso Roles Ca. or Pass of the Oaks when transolated from Spanish.Local history says they hid here a year plus,but no real for sure information on it.

But at least we know why somebody needed to make cowboy coffee.But of course that leads to other questions,Creston what may you have done to wake Dude up in so nasty a mood?????????  You drive a JD or a Ford??????????
wfmurray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 1:17pm
What  was shameless doing in that area.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

But of course that leads to other questions,Creston what may you have done to wake Dude up in so nasty a mood?????????  You drive a JD or a Ford??????????
Used the 8N to drag an Allis around and around a field! See my "Harvest Time!" post in the Farm Equipment section! Lol!
Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 5:36pm
Yep! That field is only 2.5 miles from me. 
I stopped by to ride a few rounds with him when the 10 wheeler grain truck showed up. 
He was at the elevator. 
I texted him later that we'll have our own OPOP next year, my AC tractors on his combines! 
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 8:12pm
it's part of my hand. I'll help but I'll keep my eyes closed

Edited by thendrix - 02 Jun 2018 at 8:12pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 1:36am
wonder what ole Rachel will think when she see's him in those? LOL
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 6:24am
you might be the one wearing that pink thong, Shameless, and having the cameras going wild. That Creston may make your plan backfire. Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:48am
Yup, young Creston has been takin notes of the shenanigans you been doing and since he's still young, might come up with more to do back to the 'giver' ...Wink Big smile
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 4:42pm
Now fellas, the beauty of youth is exuberance but the beauty of age is experience
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 10:25pm
besides that...it keeps the ball rolling in case we all gits bored!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 10:26pm
really...I bought both of them that they had, thought i'd tie one on Les's bumper hitch and let it wave in the breeze
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Now fellas, the beauty of youth is exuberance but the beauty of age is experience
Now Tyler, everyone knows that youth is strength but old age is crafty, sneaky, and down right treacherous....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 8:55pm

By the way,,,,where is ole Les these days,,,,anybody got a clue,,????
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 8:13pm
Yeah, he hasn't been on since the 3rd........Maybe he's getting like me?  Too busy workin and not internet till I get back home (which is where I'm at).
"Allis-Express"
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 8:39pm
Any stains on it you'd care to talk about? You didn't say if it was new or used.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:11pm
Creston....yer mom gonna be with you at Hutch this year? what will ya be driving?
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:14pm
Yeah, she'll be there this year, so that means be on your best behavior! The reputation of Allis collectors is at stake, so be mindful Wink 

As to what we'll be driving? It's her automobile with 4 wheels and a couple few doors. LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:18pm
o-k….i'll have a watchful eye out
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:18pm
best behavior???? ARE YA KIDDIN ME? PffffT! not a chance!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 4:50am
Does that mean that you're GOING Shameless???!!!
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:54am
i'm gonna go ahead and plan on it...until something or someone screws it up for me!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:55am
are the grease gun wars still on?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

are the grease gun wars still on?

Only if the government has it licensed. Cause they want youClap to be the only oneEvil Smile with pink grease.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:52pm
Passionate pink grease slick? SHEESH!!!

An Dale, don't fergets to bring my pow'r steering for the WD with... Wink
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic