This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tractor registry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10-E Chalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tractor registry
    Posted: 01 May 2018 at 10:40am
I was just wondering about this the other day, but does anyone ever register the parts tractors they have? I'll be getting another C and she'll be a donor and was wondering if I should register it just for formality sake.
Grease is always cheaper than bearings!!!
Sponsored Links

sadmyentist View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadmyentist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 11:32am
There's a registry? (I realize that's a dumb question, but I'd be happy to throw my wd45's sn on)
Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 11:44am
Yes, there is a registry. 
Home page. Click the link in the yellow box up at the top.
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadmyentist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 11:48am
Ah ok....maybe I need to log in from a computer rather than the phone
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 4:00pm
I think it's a good idea, even if it was hauled off to the scrap yard as long as you tell the status of it.
brkfldj View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brkfldj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 4:48pm
You can get to the registery from an iPhone. Like said above, get to the home page, which challenged me, but I got their.
Yes, please register every tractor that you can and record it's status. Even if scrapped, you may be helping someone learn the status of a family tractor that they are looking for.
Jim
10-E Chalmers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10-E Chalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:10pm
Great conversation folks! I just bought another C that's almost complete, but needs attention to the carb at the moment (SN # C49181) will be registered shortly, I can access the site on my Android phone as well, my donor will be registered too once it gets home
Grease is always cheaper than bearings!!!
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadmyentist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:56pm
What Jim said!!!

I found it by phone now, but is anyone else having trouble with captcha when trying to make an entry?
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:59pm
Yes. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic