This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WooHoo....it's pretty outside...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WooHoo....it's pretty outside...
    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 6:08pm
Ya -- had to drive close to 5 hours in it last night. Old gals heart rate, blood pressure, etc went thru the roof. No shameless I wasn't dancing nekked in the living room!! I got my million miles on my trucks over 30 years ago, this was probably the worst I ever drove in. Got her to the horsepistol and everything was back to normal.. I guessing my blood pressure was up by the time we got home. Every time I got close to 30 mph she was a telling me to slow down. 30 mph was probably too fast for the road conditions. And its still snowing here!!!

Edited by HD6GTOM - 15 Apr 2018 at 6:10pm
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 5:48pm
^^^^^^                               ^^^^^^
^^^^^^http://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/graphics-laughing-476340.gif   ^^^^^^

Yea,  wonder if he is trying for another mini iceage like there was 425 years ago
...or is he shooting for the last ice age 11,700 years ago... when north america was under ice.....
 Hey Shameless, Ye better punch a bunch more holes in that water hose ans pull that throttle down even farther if your goin to try for that period of time....Confused Shocked
 Dang, it looks like February outside already..... an only 19 degrees...  brrr
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Shamers, threats don't seem to phase you none... an you just pull the throttle down farther... so Darrels just trying a different approach of appeasing that egro of yours...or something like that...

JC, it's called "reverse psychology". But I am sure that there ain't any amount of psychology, reverse or forward, that'll work on Shameless. Darrel
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 3:57pm
It's amazing the peaks and valleys of global warming. They drag out their salesman's kits and preach it when its unseasonably warm but you don't hear a peep out of them when it's snowing in April not even hints about it.
littlemarv View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 3:00pm
If this is spring, I'd like to go back to winter please. Winter was easier. We must have gotten 18" of snow since Friday night. Seen one large span building in town that collapsed. Still snowing hard.
The mechanic always wins.

B91131, WC23065, WD89101, CA29479, B1, Early B10, HB212, 416H
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 9:27am
Shamers, threats don't seem to phase you none... an you just pull the throttle down farther... so Darrels just trying a different approach of appeasing that egro of yours...or something like that...

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:11am
there ya have it folks....Darrel has gaves me permission to keep the machine running!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 7:22am
WTH< just keep the machine going and I'll PP my entire crop and take the year off. Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 12:36am
Some oversized overshoes that will fit???
.... ye know, your about 2 weeks late already...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:57pm
jeeeeeeez....I just can't seem to please some people! well....if I can find my overshoes, i'll go out and turn it down tomarrow!
Orange Glow View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:36pm
It’s the middle of April, isn’t it about time to let that machine have a break? It’s going to be all worn out before next winter! Now, if it would decide if it’s spring or winter, it sure would be nice. Yesterday a neighbor lost his barn in a from a terrible wind that appeared to be a twister, there was hail, and a high of 81 degrees. Today, the ground is white with snow, and it reached a high of 37, with winter weather advisories. Tonight, there is a wind chill of 8, with another 1-2 inches of that nasty white stuff. You really need to pull the plug on that machine now!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 4:50pm
Yeah, well you can get your ... up here and TAKE BACK the freezing rain/snow/ice pellets/hail/ whatever that dang machine of yours is tossing at me AND THIS is JUST the beginning...supposed to be WORSE tomorrow !!
I'd like to think I speak for most here, we're fed up with that machine of yours !! I want to see WORMS on the soil, NOT snow-sleet- ??? ^*()(%^%^%&^%*& !!!!!

enough is enough
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 4:33pm
I dun poked a few more holes in the hoses and upped the RPMs and now we gots a BLIZZARD! the old lady.....oooops....I mean the loving wife is happy, i'm happy, and be back later, gonna go for a drive in the snow!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic