This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 4:22am
It a GOOD MORNING here! Glad to see ya back here, and sorta on your feet!Smile
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:38am
LOL!!!! Get better quick Dale!!!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:46am
It only got to 31 degrees here yesterday, but that 2 day snowfall we had is half gone already.  BUT, I'm not asking for some to replace it.....I kinda like to see the brown grass.
OH YEAH, while I was over shoveling my Mom's sidewalks, there were 2 Robins just a squawking at me!!  You'd think it was the end of the world!!  One of em, I think the female, kept sayin something that sounded a LOT like Shameless or real close.... (new sharp stick)
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
SteveMaskey(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMaskey(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 6:16am
Prayers for Shameless and the Missus, get well soon
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:02am

Well,,,Good Buddy,,,sure glad to see you home and back on the site,,even if just little short ones,,
Just take it easy for a few days til you get your strength back and enjoy the weather FROM THE RECLINER,,,!!!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:59am
Good to see a couple posts.  Hope you continue to get better.  I think you need to look into getting a smart phone, and an app for the machine!  That oughtta keep you occupied! 
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 10:04am
Glad to see your posts Shameless!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic