This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Shameless get nabbed by the Easter Bunny...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Shameless get nabbed by the Easter Bunny...?
    Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 6:01am
I see that the ole chap hasn't been on here since Saturday morning. That's very unusual for him. Either his puter broke or he's back in the hospital. (hope not the latter of the two). Unless he went somewhere for Easter, or the Easter bunny had him help make deliveries, and got him tuckered out. Whose turn is it to be in charge of him, anyhow..? Darrel
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 6:04am
he's been too busy stealing parts outta his puter to 'fix' that dang 'machine' of his....
I got off lucky, only an inch of rain on saturday.... I see others south of the 49th got it a LOT worse.
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 6:37am
If the Easter bunny did steal him there's one thing for certain... he'll bring him back.....soon
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 7:47am
We had 3 inches of wet heavy snow Saturday.  Roads were terrible.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

If the Easter bunny did steal him there's one thing for certain... he'll bring him back.....soon
That's for sure
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 4:53pm
ROFLMAO!!!! Thumbs Up
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 7:34pm
His loving wife might have caught him snuggling up to a bunny but not the Easter one. Hope he is okay but I am sort of concerned because when he is not on here stirring the pot he is either out of commission or cooking up some dastardly plot.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 10:18pm
Hmmmm.... me thunks next time his puter takes a dump and he has to create another new account, dastardly would be a good username
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 12:02am
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

That's for sure
with ol. shameless, that poor bun bun could end up one hareless...
 I knows he didn't stick the poor bunny in the snow machine... cuzz the last snows we had and are having is of the real wet and heavy kind.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 1:24pm
I though you guys took turns watching so he didn't get lost ?   WHO SKIPPED THEIR TURN !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:19am
It wasn't my day to watch him!  Where did you go Dale?

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 2:00pm
Doctors needed a pay day and ole Shameless was their paying customer
Tom
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:09pm
that's about right, felt great Friday and then all hell broke loose. had a great visit with Leon R. and about supper time my legs started to turn a different color, so off to the ER we went, now this ER is just 1 mile form our place. by the time we got there, I couldn't talk and then went into A-Fib then they pumped lots of big $$$ drugs in to conteract the other big $$$ drugs. then they said I started screaming, I don't remember to much from it all, but they keep telling me. guess everything all hit at once.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:28am
So, how are you doing now?...
 We been missin you, an been picken on you too some whilest you couldn't defends yurself...
 Nice guys aren't we... Wink       LOL
 Hope things will turn around now fur you.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:45am
lol...that's o-k JC i'll return the favor some day I hope! I can make it from my easy chair to the kitchen table in one walk. don't hafta sit and rest before I git there. sitting here eating frozen yogert right now. doc says my diet has gots to change! they still don't know why my lungs filled with fluids yet. ya'll better lock yer ferd gas caps, I are peei'g every hour and I haven't taken any Lasix yets.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:38am
Thank God you're back among us!
You just don't worry about that machine, it did just right all by itself while you were gone.  So that NEW auto-pilot you installed is working real good.  BUT, I think it's time to pull the plug and get it all greased and new oil and put away till next fall....
You just take care of yourself and do what you're supposed to.  We want you around for,,,,,,,,,,,oh at least another 20 years....
God bless and look after you buddy!
"Allis-Express"
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 12:01pm
Good that you are back Dale.  As someone once told me, "It's always better to be seen (and heard) then viewed"!  I hope the Docs have made their boat and alimony payments so you can stay home and take care of the pretty machine.  By take care of it, I mean shut the ^*#$&@ thing down so these guys can get in the field!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:29pm
John, I shoulda took a picture yesterday, I went out to get round bales out of a field so the poor ol moo-moos would have something to eat... The old One-Seventy was busy pushing snow with the front axel for 2/3rds the way across the field to the bales, wasn't quite so bad coming out in the busted trail but.... THIS IS APRIL!!! an 29 degrees yesterday and 32 for a high today... an 8 above at 4:30 am this morning.
 Good Lord, Shameless, shut that Censored machine down!!!... even if you hafta CRAWL out there to do it... or get that ol la...lovin wiff of yours to do it.       LOL
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:05pm
Dale Glad to see you back. Hoping things are gonna get better for you real soon.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:20pm
I saw on another webb site some guy in North Dakota saying he had 4" of snow on the ground that was frozen 3 feet down, the snow would melt and fill the low spots.  Didn't figure he would be in the field until May.  Derrel, maybe you better pay a personal visit to Mr. Shameless, and service that pretty machine for good.  You said you haul ag chemicals, don't happen to have a few bags of ammonium nitrate on board do you?
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:37pm
Hey Dale you need to get off that danged Lasix and start using Torsamide. (Not sure about spelling). It works a heck of a lot better than Lasix for me , but everybody is different. Glad to hear you are back home and you continue getting better.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:40am
what does that stuff do different from the Lasix Leon? I gots so many pills I gotta take in the next week, then I still have what I was sposed to be taking before these pills came home that are not to be taken together....whew! and not a one of them is a pain pill. glad they caught the stroke before it got me. had to take a scissors and cut the center out of some new slippers so I could have something on my feet to walk in. they were 13's, and now I think they are 15's! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:42am
sleep test early this week, cardiologist visit at the end of the week.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 2:36am
Glad you are doing better. The sleep apnea is probably affecting your heart so a CPAP should help a good bit. The sleep test should be a breeze, just remember they are recording so don't talk in your sleep. Oh wait, talk away and just tell them to send one of us a video so we can post it on here.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 9:51am
I spose I shouldn't tell them...that I worked nights for about 40 years?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 6:56pm
Only if you want to get in trouble....
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic