This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I thought winter was over

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I thought winter was over
    Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 1:03pm
Then came another blast of it. Cold, windy, snowy. Guessthat to the north and to the east of us is really supposed to catch it. Darrel
Sponsored Links

wade89 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wade89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 1:24pm
Snowed this mornin in Northern MN. Radio was sayin 8 inches coming. -1 for a low next tuesday and single digit lows to follow. Thought I was done haulin firewood in for the year but I guess not.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 2:26pm
Canada geese came back a week ago but must have gone back as no sign of them now.  Still snowing here and temps of -20C (-5F)  No end in sight really as more snow and cold next week.  About 15 deg below normal for this time of year.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 2:54pm
Keep it, we're only supposed to make it to 50 one day next week the rest are to be in the 30s and 40s
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 11:35pm
gosh....I was just trying to burn up some of the left over fuel, so I bumped up the RPM more, I thought them silly Canadians had closed the doors and thoughts it would be to warm to give ya any more pretty for this year! wrong again I guess! oh well....enjoy!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 2:30am
we're getting hail here right now....about pea size, wind blowing. I left the 180 outside so the rain could wash the shed dust off it.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 3:03pm
Now it will look like it has the measles only there will be orange dots showing through the dust
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:26pm
Shameless, have you figured it out yet????  WHO in Canada is doing this?
I thought that Calvin was in Australia, so it (can't/shouldn't/couldn't) be him....
BUT, what about the REST of the renegades up there..........such as......
Alberta Phil
Brampton 02 gt
DSeries4
gemdozer
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic