This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Mouse Problems!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Mouse Problems!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:02pm
I am sittin at my desk in the shop and My cat Rosie, [Yes FAT and Annoying} comes in and jumps in my lap as usual. But with a half dead mouse in her mouth! I about pissed myself, I am sure she thought she was doing a real good thing showing me her catch.Shocked
I support the development of hybrid automobiles and alternative fuels as I need DIESEL fuel for my ALLIS CHALMERS!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:27pm
yep John...she was showing you her prize! and showing you that she is "on duty". better than having that mouse run across your desk and having the cat sleeping in the corner!
johnkc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:36am
Got that right!
I support the development of hybrid automobiles and alternative fuels as I need DIESEL fuel for my ALLIS CHALMERS!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 3:20pm
My mother in law had her cat bring in a cardinal and it got loose. I had to go catch it for her and take it outside. That wasn't the only thing that cat brought in it done the same to her as your did.
johnkc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 4:28pm
When Rosie and her sister were young, first year, they would catch snakes. Glad they grew out of that.
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 6:08pm
My moms cat catches the mice and lays there dead bodies along the edge of her steps. Our cats bring there catch back to the barn and show them to the other cats then run off and eat them. Last year when we had kittens the cats would bring the live mice back and release them in front of the kittens, then let the kittens catch them. She's just showing that she can catch mice. I no longer have barn swallows or rabbits in the barn either I just wish the cats would take them outside before dismembering them.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 10:57pm
John....it could be worse, that kitty could eat it all up then yak it up on your desk!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic