This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F/S WD/WD45 reconditioned parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:44am
Yeah Joe, he's a pretty good guy too.  We have yet to bend our elbows over a beer, but maybe this year!

I keep forgetting to ask Ray, how much for the hand clutch bushings and for the complete hand clutch build?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:51am
Thank you for the compliments guys.

Good to hear you got them put on Joe. Very glad to hear you’re happy with them & it all worked out. I’ll need to get you another of those shafts sometime.

Ted, looks like we’ll be seeing each other a couple times this summer. As far as the hand clutch goes. They come from the factory with bushings. So I remove the old ones. Put in new. Add a grease zert. Braze weld the link pin hole & resize it back to original hole size.
I get $25 with good usable core for those.

Ray W.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Tim NH Tim NH wrote:

Fella's I just realized I'm flying to Hutch, and that's before Union Grove. They have a massive parts area there. But I'm usually a few steps behind Ray. So I mostly get the small stuff. lol  Tim
Tim, that's NOT a problem!!!!  I'll throw em in my truck and bring them with to Union Grove.  I like others to keep the economy going too. Big smile

Ray, after I look at the clutch pedals, I'll let you know if it's just the bushing or the whole thing.
"Allis-Express"
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 9:56am
I will be going to the Orange Spectacular & the Union Grove GOTO shows this summer. So if anyone was thinking about any of these parts or some other extra parts I have. Let me know. I can bring them with me for free & cut out the shipping cost.

Thanks.
Ray W.
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 8:02pm
I will be going to the Union Grove GOTO show next week. So if anyone was thinking about any of these parts or some other extra parts I have. Let me know. I can bring them with me for free & cut out the shipping cost.

Thanks.
Ray W.
garden_guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 12:04pm
You still making the new foot pedal shafts? I probably need to replace both the clutch shaft and the brake side shaft I am sure. And then get all 3 of my pedals sleeved. Too much awful slop.

How hard is it to remove the old pedals and install the new shaft?
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 12:54pm
garden_guy, disassembly is pretty easy. As long as the taper pointed bolts come loose. That is one shaft that goes all the way across. Yes I have plenty of the shafts made up & some pedals ready to go. Give me a call or send me a message.
Ray W.

My new phone number is:
(269) 8 zero 4-5984

Edited by Rltool - 10 Oct 2020 at 8:48pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 4:02pm
Good to know it is just one shaft per tractor -- I think both my WDs could use the upgrade. Sent you a message!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:21pm
Just wanted to post and say I finally got the new shaft installed in my WD today (I had the old pedals sleeved and reamed to fit the new shaft), and it is fantastic.

Thanks again!
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:52pm
Glad to see you got it all fixed up. Makes a huge difference doesn’t it?
Ray W.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Rltool Rltool wrote:

Glad to see you got it all fixed up. Makes a huge difference doesn’t it?
Ray W.

Indeed it does. I've never driven a WD with pedals this tight. It is very awesome!

Next fall's project is going to be taking the second shaft and doing the other WD!
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 7:29pm
I will be going to the Hutchinson show next month. If anyone was looking to save on shipping. I can bring some parts with me.
Let me know as far in advance as you can.
Thanks!

Ray Walker
(269)804-5984
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 10:00pm
Looking forward to seeing you and Linda!  And Tim and Joyce!  And EVERYONE else!!
Time is flying now, so it's just a month away.
"Allis-Express"
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 6:20am
I would like two of the steering shaft supports without the grease fitting. If you need cores, I can bring some along also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic