This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's going on in Texas??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copyrite1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's going on in Texas??
    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 8:20pm
Man O' Man! What the heck is goin' on with all the bombings in Texas?? And where is the public outcry to make Bombs illegal?????? Shocked
D15 Series II
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 8:58pm
Especially the assault type looking ones.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 9:13pm
way to many nut cases in the world today... New MEDIA broadcasts all the bad stuff, and more nuts crawl out of the woodwork to do BAD and get their name on the Internet.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 9:59pm
I have a nephew & family living in the Austin, TX area.  And another nephew who works for FedEx in Springfield, MO.  Definitely enough to draw my interest to those bombings.  The do gooders can pass all the gun control laws they want but as long as there are people who want to kill & hurt others they will always find a way to do it.  But by the time the do gooders figure out that gun laws don't stop killers all of our gun rights will be gone.  Think they'll give us our gun rights back?
macec3(TX) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macec3(TX) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:17am
Justice system doesn't deal with these nut cases quick enough. When guilt is without question, execute them immediately. That may be a deterrent for someone thinking of doing the same thing.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:47am
hopefully that dude executed hisself. hopefully he wasn't a copy cat and is the one that did all them killings. but i'm sure the copy cats will start showing up since the news media really talks them up! them people want noriety, the losers that can't figger out how to get their names known any other way!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 10:18am
Shameless that dude did execute himself this morning.  He running from the police and BOOM  he blew himself up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 12:40pm

Aw Chit,,,now them Liberals gonna want to ban all BOMBS,,,chit fire,,,!!!
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 12:57pm
Crime and punishment. The bomber must have believed in the punishment part for the crimes he committed. No lawyers needed, thanks to the bombers preparedness and quick action.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 1:27pm
I think I asked this once, but I don't remember...how do you make na-palm again? i'm guess'in I better ask again for the receipe before they ban it! lol
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 2:15pm
Yes when they took the paddle and Bible out of schools it's been down hill every since and now the Lawyers are getting these nut case off. The common sense needs to come back and get rid of these games that are shooting and blowing everything up.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 6:15pm
I think I asked this once, but I don't remember...how do you make na-palm again? i'm guess'in I better ask again for the receipe before they ban it! lol

HOLLY CH*T........ you can be expecting a visit from the FBI for asking "questions" like that !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 6:48pm
Can the FBI read pm's?
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:45pm
maybe watch the dozens of youtube videos on how to make it ?
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
copyrite1972 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copyrite1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Me thinks "Someone" already knows! Wink

Glad the Bomber Saved the state of Texas the cost of a trial!
D15 Series II
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Yes when they took the paddle and Bible out of schools it's been down hill every since and now the Lawyers are getting these nut case off. The common sense needs to come back and get rid of these games that are shooting and blowing everything up.<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

I couldn't agree with you more. It was going around after one of them school shootings a few years back, where a mother of one of the victims was asking God why he wasn't in the school to save the students. His reply, was because they no longer let me in the schools. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:19am
the FBI don't read this forum, they all gots them over priced, under powered green things!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I thought you parked one of them green plastic combines by what ever you wanted burned,well one from a BTO that never had time to blow it off anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic