This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do I give Shameless credit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I give Shameless credit?
    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:26pm
Or just say THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes I am screaming) THANK YOU THANK YOU

It has finally rained good,  4.15 inches over 2 days. That may make a few weeds for the cows to eat. We got 2.25 back in Jan when  Santa Barbra and tried to wash away which almost had things green. If we get some more next week YEA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you be careful ShamelessEvil Smile ,no setting that confounded machineAngry to suck all the wet from here on the left before some falls out on this side of John's place or Joe's if it wants to go more south. Them baby's need a little green in there diet,not just that dry oats stuff.
Sponsored Links

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 4:17pm
Yep, thank you Shameless.  We got near 7" of your pretty here the other day.  Sure is pretty looking out and seeing all the sparkling snow.  I ain't been out since we got it, but it looks like it's half gone today.  Only got it Thursday into Friday.  It sure is nice when I don't have to worry about clearing it off, even tho I do enjoy doing it.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:46pm
yer welcome! glad ya'll enjoy my "pretty" once and awhile! Ray....me thunks it's just to warm where you is! glad you gots sum moisture! my Goldens love the "pretty" and search a lot to find it, been melting really fast the last few days here. I may hafta make sum more for them! ain't fixed that hole in the hose yets.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:52pm
If that rain at Rays place would have been colder, he could have had 4 or 5 feet of snow!
I'm going to the National Farmers Union Convention in KC tomorrow morning, hope it either snows like crazy for two days then warms up or continues to dry up so I can get in the field on Wed.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:33pm
Hay o'l buddy you put more effort in than I knew. With all the phone video of avalanches,there talking the Sierra's got 8 feet of snow. Will have to see if them big San Joaquin valley farmers that us all the water they can catch from the Sierras can send you some fuel money. The snow went from 7% to 37% in that one storm. To bad the season will be over so soon.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 3:39pm
Aren't they expecting another storm this weekend?

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 3:07pm
They are lost as is normal,Confused 20% chance till Sat. then 75% into Sunday. But they are talking the BIG ONE next week some time. You know,see if we can scare the citydots down by Santa Barbra. So they probably chased that one away.  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:30am
Ray...did them fires burn up all them grapes out there too? I wanna know if I should buy extra wine that we like before/if the prices go up?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 10:33am
Oh sure, now you're playing the stock market....grape futures......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Oh sure, now you're playing the stock market....grape futures......

Yeah, Shameless might make some money playing the grape futures, but I think he'll drink up the profit. Darrel
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm
I agree with Darrel
Tom
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 6:33pm
No worries Shameless never run out of rotted grapes..............................I mean fineBig smile wine. And I know with your tastes you only want the best,we never run out of Winkthat!!!!!!!!! We always take some of Joe's frugal brand and slap a high dollar label on itLOL.

Sorry to have kept you in suspense but the power went out.  Besides the confuser not working had to settle for PPJ sandwich for dinner last night.  

I can get you started growing and making your own. My doctor I work for sometime is mad at wine makers and says bulldoze his 13 acres. I think for $50,000 I can get it rented for you. But need the money quick,so get one of then jars dug up fast.

But we may have to shanghai everybody on here as labor is getting hard to get as well.But pruning needs done before end of month. The hoeing in May and June since no weed killer sprayed  so far,an then since you got everybody here we will do a thinning of crop then too. Then you can handle fungicide spraying every 10 to 21 days cause your up all night anyway(you know we only spray sulfur at under 70 degrees,so midnight to about 9 in the morning). Then come fall we got to pick them little o'l bunches. But a lot of lifting to get 3+ ton/acre of them sticky little devils in the plastic bins. But I will help you out for a very nominal feeSmile.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 2:08am
whew....and I thoughts aronia berries was laber intensive!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:09pm
Hay hope your keeping up on you rest cause your doing good on sending pretty my way. Just took you to the end of the season to get started. So far the Pacific has out powered your machine as all the pretty has come pre melted at 50 degrees F.  

Got .60 on Sat night and .70 last night and suppose to keep coming next 3 days.

And you may even have chased Oprah and Ellen out down at Santa Barbra country as they had flash flood evacuations again. But I think all just officials saving there behind cause people died last time.

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 6:20pm
Keep up all the work Shameless from the 10 to today got got 2.20 inch of thawed pretty(rain). An if you keep the machine in gear or pedal or what ever your a doing there could be another good wet week out here.

I have not got your money to make the payment to get you the vineyard rented ????????????????CryConfusedLOL The 80 year old Doc is taking drip hoses off the posts himself,so almost to late to save the vines. They kind of like your kids be glad to see them move on,but I put 20 years into keeping them alive.

He gave the head wine maker that bitched and moaned  about everything the news since you will not make a better contract, I will bulldoze them. But I was not expecting him to go ahead and do it.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 6:17pm
Now I got thank you for washing the homeless. Finally rained enough to make the Salinas River here in town run. More of a big sandy wash than a river. Noted for most of the water running under the sand and going north to get to the ocean. Full of Cottonwoods and Willows 200 to 300 yards wide.

More and more homeless since we got this nice sunshine mostly an pretty only every 10 or 20 years. An good government benefits. So since they is all so smart and independent they stay in the river. It is also near Walmart so they can be on camera to you know.  An lots of traffic so the hand outs can be good.

Well the police used there 4 wheeler to go up and down the river telling them the B I G rain was a coming and move to higher ground. Well yesterday morning  with 5 to 8 or more inches of rain up in the big hills the river had some water in it. They had to fish 10 of them out of the water. Some at least had there bath for the year,some where on islands or up trees and they got a helicopter ride.
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 8:50pm
We got 1.67 inches night before last and 1.74 yesterday. Thank you shameless now turn it off I got to go to Minnesota to pick up another allis leaving Monday.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 9:09pm
Been raining here off and on all week. Sure would like 4 or 5 dry days to get some hay in the ground. Oh well there is always next year, shucks that's the same thing I said last year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic