This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All Crop 40 SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Crop 40 SOLD
    Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm
I have my all crop 40 listed for sale on the Facebook Allis Chalmers all crop combine page if anyone is interested. I have photos and a video listed there. $2000.00 or best reasonable offer. Located in south central Kentucky. Thanks, Jack Proffitt
'59 D14 '68 170 Diesel '81 7020 40 All Crop
Sponsored Links

CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 8:07pm
What about those of us that don't do Facebook and have no idea how to use it? (Bet y'all never thought you'd hear a 19 year-old say that! Haha)
sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 10:01pm
X's 2. I don't do facebook and never will.
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
Wdtractorman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wdtractorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 9:00pm
If only it wasn't a bagger!
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 6:54am
I don't do facebook either. Lots of folks don't see ads on facebook. Not sure that is the place to sell.
180Puller View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 9:00am
I'm nearly 70 years old and I'm on facebook just for the tractor,combine, tractor pulling,and antique tractors and parts for sale groups...There are absolutely tons of them on there that are places just like this one..A UDLX MM just sold on one of the groups for 70K....I recently bought some hard to find Massey Harris 101 Super items on the Massey facebook group....Today I just joined the D-19 Allis group which has 113 members plus the Allis Chalmers group which has nearly 27,000 members.....I will also be joining some more Allis groups..I'm a member of a MM group that has over 7,000 members with tons of information and lots of stuff for sale.....I resisted joining facebook until some friends told me what I was missing out on.....Its all in how you chose to use facebook..

Edited by 180Puller - 01 Jan 2018 at 9:12am
Jack(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 10:06am
I will see if I can figure out how toit put on here. I would be glad to send someone the pics and video I have if they would put it on here or if someone is interested I will send them to you. Thanks

Edited by Jack(Ky) - 01 Jan 2018 at 10:13am
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Wdtractorman Wdtractorman wrote:

If only it wasn't a bagger!

You could always do what was done on a 40 I bought they put a 55 gal barrel
under the bagger spout and welded a pipe into the side of the barrel to bag the grain.
combinechris View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combinechris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:41pm
I run the allis chalmers all-crop combine group on fb so drop by and look around. :)
35 combines and 15 forage harvesters. mostly allis combines and equipment.WTB 2 row cornhead for a 90
Ricenbeans View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricenbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:40am
Wanted: All Crop 40 in good condition. Located in central NJ
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:19am
Facebook is where EVERYTHING is nowdays! ---Join up or miss out! --- CL is loosing out to FB too! --- It's the new fad and will be replaced by some other unknown thing as time passes.  They call it progress!
There are some good stuff on FB, USED to be reasonable priced, but not so much anymore. Auctions are still the best, --Downfall of them is that you have to go 5 states over to find one!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:57pm
Maybe you could post a link to it here. I just spent the last half hour looking and can't find it. There seem to be 2 different Allis All Crop combine pages and probably 5 other Allis Chalmers pages.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Jack(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 9:19pm
I sold that combine. I guess I need to remove this post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic