This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale: 1963 Allis Chalmers B10 and accesories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: 1963 Allis Chalmers B10 and accesories
    Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 7:24am
I've got a 1963 Allis Chalmers B10 tractor that I have been using to snow blow my 1000 ft driveway for the last 3 years. Last winter the bevel gears stripped and I took it apart and its been sitting ever since. I have a new snow blowing tractor now so its time for this one to go. I have the replacement parts for the bevel drive, gears, bushings, etc... The engine has always started up very easily, and it runs like a champ, doesn't burn oil, no weird sounds. Has the usual sloppy steering of a 50 year old tractor. It comes with a snow blower, Ag tires and a set of lawn tires too, a mowing deck, a spare engine in unknown shape, spare carb, wheel weights, rear weight, and other miscellaneous parts. Would be great to restore or parts. I just need the room in the garage or else I'd put it back together myself. First $350 takes it. Email to spinninwheelz@yahoo.com or text to 301-473-0594 if interested. 

Heres a few pics of when it was up and running..... I'll add a few more in the next post to show what shape its in now.

Edited by ezeerider - 11 May 2017 at 5:11pm
Sponsored Links

ezeerider View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:15pm
This is how it sits right now:

ezeerider View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:28pm
A few more pics.......
The bearings wore out in this bevel drive gear box and as you can see the bevel gears got a little chewed up. It was still running when I tore it down, but the gears made a bad noise. I got all the new bearings, gears and seals to fix it...over $100 worth of parts.... they are included.

The old bevel gears aren't even that bad..... just a little chewed, but the bad bearings keep them from meshing correctly. Could probably just replace the bearings and run it, but new gears are included anyway. 

ezeerider View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:36pm
Couple more pics......

ezeerider View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:50pm
Ok...... last of the pics.......
 You could part this out for 3 times what I'm asking for it... I know, I've had to buy some of these parts. But I'd rather see someone fix it up and get a few more years use out of it. Or maybe restore it. Its a neat old tractor and everything is there.Its always started up easy, no matter how cold its been. Ran great, never smoked, knocked or anything funny. Very reliable. Blew snow great. If I can't sell it by the end of next week, I guess I'll just have to haul it out behind the garage and throw a tarp on it until I have room to work on it. Thanks for lookin. 

HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:44am
sure hope that finds a good home
1mathom1 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1mathom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 9:46am
Love to have all that stuff to go with my B10 but Maryland is a long way from Oklahoma. Fun old tractors.
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Darn, I need that project but have no room for it! Call Brenda at Sandy Lake. She and her husband collect those vintage tractors.
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 11:23pm
Looks like a great deal for someone. The gears alone are a couple hundred and looks like new tires too.
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
ezeerider View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezeerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 5:07pm
UPDATE: My phone  died on me last week.
If you tried to reach me before and didn't get through,thats why.
I have a new phone number and its 301-473-0594
Text or Call
Thanks , Steve
Ashoukas View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashoukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 7:35pm
I am interested in the b10 and live close by to you. Art S.
410-299-1728
ashoukas@jhu.edu
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Ashoukas Ashoukas wrote:

I am interested in the b10 and live close by to you. Art S.
410-299-1728
ashoukas@jhu.edu

Hi Art.

This posting was from almost a year ago so he may not be following this page anymore. Best bet would probably be to call the phone number he listed. 
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 8:22pm
you will never find a better snow blower
SportBikeMan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SportBikeMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 12:47am
Hi my name is joe. I wantedto ask fi you still had this B10 up for sale. I would love to purchase it if you do i used to have my grandparents b10 that my grandpa used at their house before he passed. I do not know what ever happened to the one i had as it sat in my parents back yard for years until right before they moved. If you still have this please let me know. I would give it a great home 
Ashoukas View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashoukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:48pm
I am in Maryland. Call me
410-299-1728 if still interested in the B-10 Allis Chalmers.
KevinThatcher View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinThatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 4:47am
Nice information is given with the pictures. Always try to buy the tractor which fulfill your needs.
Ashoukas View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashoukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 7:57am
Hi
I have the b-10 in my garage putting it together slowly since I have another b-10 and an Allis Chalmers 1252 being finished now. If still interested in the above B10 let me know directly. Art
410-299-1728.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic