This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

corn charts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: corn charts
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:39pm
i  just bought a 8 row maximerge 2 john deere planter but it didnt come with manuals. i was wondering if anyone using this same planter could post the seeding and dry fert charts for 30". my books wont be in for another couple of weeks.
thanks in advance
if farming was easy everybody would be doing it
Sponsored Links

ToddBinNY View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddBinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:23pm
Is it a 7200 with Max 2 units?  I'll see if we still have the book.

We switched from a 7200 conventional to a 7100 no-till.  3 Rossen coulters, Yetter row cleaners, Keaton seed firmers, spiked closing wheels, drag chains.  What a world of difference.
farmer_rob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:38pm
yes sorry its a 7200 with those finger units. my older planter is a new-idea conventional that we have been using for no-till. we had the yetter row cleaner and the keaton seed firmers with liquid on the row. the closing wheels were the original ones. we also apply dry 2"x2". we have been using that set up for 12 yrs so we are going to do the same with this one.
ToddBinNY View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddBinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:19pm
No luck.  Nothing left for the 7200.
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:49pm
could the charts be located on deere site?
E7018 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E7018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:03pm
I think I have that info. It is in a tractor cab in the field. If no one puts it on here, I will. Almost too muddy to walk out to get the tractor. I should bring it home to fix some things on it.
farmer_rob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:20pm
there are some charts but the ones i have found so far have been for the newer 1750's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic