This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

D15 Diesel engine valves??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D15 Diesel engine valves??
    Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 3:20pm
I am trying to order valves for a D-15 II Diesel. They list 3 valves. Where is the serail number located on the engine. What is the difference between the 3 exhaust valves?
Sponsored Links

Matt (Jordan,MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 6:25pm

The engine serial # shoud in the middle of the block on the injection pump side near the head surface

jls View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 9:03pm
Don't know about your D but,my 190 listed a bunch of valves and mine had the largest diameter for gas/LP gas, had to use the number on the valves themselves. motor series and number wasn't enough info. P.S. anybody need the gas/deisel sized valves out of the head kit, I used the springs and keepers on the new special ordered valves!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic