This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got the Snowblower back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got the Snowblower back
    Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 10:38pm
Stopped by the sandblaster's shop the other day and picked up the snowblower attachment that I plan on using on the front of Jo Jo's B110. All blasted and in primer, I'll drop the stuff off at my buddy's body shop tomorrow morning to get some AC Yellow shot on it to match the Tractor. I'll see what he has in stock for White to paint the shute. Should look pretty cool. Then back to reassembling and installing the new bearings n' hardware. Hopefully, it'll be ready by this coming Winter to try r' out! Still gotta' find a crank pulley yet....
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Sponsored Links

Dgrader View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dgrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:13am
Looks good Steve. Your gonna JoJo fixed up. You wont have to do any snow work next winter she ll do it all. Lol.
Ya cain't fix stupid.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 8:58am
10-4 Stan! Momma didn't raise no fool.... LOL!!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:39pm
that's why God made women!
Dgrader View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dgrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:02am
Good point Shameless.
Ya cain't fix stupid.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:26am
Steve you might install a V-gate shifter on the little B110 for Jo Jo then she can drag race up and down the driveway blowing the snow off and you can take pics as she's cleaning the driveway. lol
Your toys look nice buddy!
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:20pm
Don ole' buddy,
I figgered, I'd put the snowblower on the front so she keeps the front end on the ground. She don't need weights out back, she needs wheelie bars! Wait till ya see the 716H "hotrod" that's goin' together. Power will be supplied by a twin Kohler Command engine. The chassis is just about ready for assembly.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:26pm
Steve that's just like you to make a pain in the rear job like moving snow fun.lol
Tell Jo Jo them NJ cops will give her a ticket for going to fast on a lawn mower just like a driving hot rod to fast.lol

3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:55pm
Steve if you get it together this weekend and bring it out here to Colorado, you can go up in the mountains and blow some of the 10 to 20 inches we are supposed to be getting.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:11pm
That looks just like the one that goes on my 917h.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:57am
Don,
We're a little back off the beatin' path where we are, so we don't see the cops to often, which is actually a good thing. Especially because of some of the things that come outta' our driveway! LOL! When one of the Batmobiles arrives for a wire job this summer THEN we're gonna be in trouble!! Jo Jo already warned the owner she gets to either "lawn test" the Tractors, or "road test" the hotrods. He told her "knock yourself out". I told him, that wasn't a good thing to tell her. Then he spotted the B110.  To late now!!   LMAO!
Steve
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:26pm
Steve take lots of videos when Jo Jo makes a pass with that 716H or is it going to get a new hp number something like 725H. What is she going to do if the Batmobile shows up and no four speed in it? lol  

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:17pm
Don,
She was already bummed out that the Batmobile wasn't standard shift when it was first brought up for me to look at, but she got over it pretty fast. LOL! Her Caddy CTS is the first Automatic she ever had. She said to me the other day "I've gotten used to this Automatic stuff. I'm enjoying not having to shift anymore." "And it still goes fast!"  (Oh brother!) You can tell she's getting older. Thank God its the 300+ HP version and not the 500 HP version CTS. I'd be bailing her outta' jail.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:40am
Steve ,now u know how she can sweet talk ,why do u think u would have to Bail Her out of Jail . LOL
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic