This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

mid atlantic pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mid atlantic pull
    Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 11:50am
I had the D17 their and want to clear things up on here cause some people are misinformed i guess. All I asked brian was how he set his timing if it was by ear or what. I kno both engines are different cubes and cam so its not going to be the same at all. i built the tractor to rum 2195 RPMs bause i pull with the natpa and our local pulls and its only 20% over. i think for having a stock 464 carb WD45 head and a brand new manifold that was never touched. it makes pretty good hp at a real low rpm and thats what i wanted.  so if theres any other questions or problems just ask me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic