This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HB112 mower deck blade/belts size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iowallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HB112 mower deck blade/belts size
    Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 4:26pm
Last week my son (16 years old) bought a HB112 with several attachments- blade, snowblower, loader, and a 48" rotary mower. Passed on the tiller because he didn't have the money and not much use for it. If we get everything squared away on the tractor I may be interested in the tiller for my own use.

Too late in the season for the snowblower so he is focusing on the mower, especially the blades as they are in poor condition. Google search leads to a Simplicity which the blade part number references to several sizes, 16 1/8" and 16 7/8". The blades on the deck right now are 16 5/8". Anybody know the correct size blades? 

Also because the deck is off would be a good time to do the belts, size/part number for these? We bought the service manual for the tractor/attachments off of eBay and it does't give part numbers in the diagrams to search for parts.

Sponsored Links

MARK (LI) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARK (LI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:36pm
You can go on ebay and search for the parts...for instance Allis Chalmers hb112 belt
You will see different items...just pick one of the belts and then contact the seller and ask specifically...will this fit Allis Chalmers HB112?  some responses will be vague and you will get some knowledgeable sellers who are actually familiar with your specific request ...they are very helpful ..I have bought both belts and blades in this manner and it always worked out right
Live and let Live
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic