This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

gleaner E3 to alaska

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjkrostek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gleaner E3 to alaska
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 5:31pm
I thought I'd just let you all know that I got an email from the DOT DATA Q system that said my challenge status has been changed to "closed-action taken" and violations have been deleted.  then it said it will be kept local for 3 years.  So I guess that means I'm on probation for 3 years.  I will not need to go out of my 150 mile circle again so I'm looking at it as a win for me and that I was lucky.  this could of cost me a lot of money to fight so It turned out alright.  I have spent enough on this combine already.  But I'll bet they keep me in the system so If I'm out of my space again I'll be taken to the max. I wish you all luck and good farming.  No more regulations please. I've had enough.  be careful moving your stuff and be careful of what you say when talking to any cop.  Best not to say anything.
Sponsored Links

Orange Blood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:15pm
Glad to hear it, say hi to Sarah for us!!!
Still in use:
HD7 WC C CA WD 2-WD45 WD45LP WD45D D14 3-D17 D17LP 2-D19D D19LP 190XTD 190XTLP 720 D21 220 7020 7030 7040 7045 3-7060
Projects: 3-U UC 2-G 2-B 2-C CA 7-WC RC WDLP WF D14 D21 210 7045 N7
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 7:44pm
Bill - great news!  Glad someone higher up had some sense and cut you a break!  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 7:54pm
maybe the high up dude used to be a farmer or came from the farm! maybe they ran AC equipment too!
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 8:03pm
there's a cop that i work with that came from a farm in east iowa. they had to sell most of it to the state for a new interstate that went thru, so they bought a larger farmer with the proceeds from the other in western iowa. well after a few years, a city annexed their ground and they sold it for a supercenter! with those proceeds, they moved to western nebraska where his family ourchased around 16,000 acres! he told his ole lady....oooops...i mean his loving wife **ck this, i'll be building fence the rest of my life here, so he put in for a cop job...and got it! now he just visits and hunts out there! and low and behold...his family ran AC equipment too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic