This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

so...ya'll thinks you gots...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so...ya'll thinks you gots...
    Posted: 12 May 2018 at 1:14am
troubles! here I sits in the kitchen, I gots the puter in front of me, and the TV on the counter also facing me. the old lady....oooops....I mean the loving wife keeps coming in, sits down a minute, then changes the TV channels, then she walks back out of the room! she never likes what I watch so she changes the channels then leaves, and usually I gots to go find the remote after she leaves! that's another thing, if she watches any TV in the house, if you don't stop her before she leaves, you'll never find the remote! whew
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 1:42am
Thas the norm, them wimens come in an change the channels and either sit down and watch or they leaves ye with their stations on...  But then I don't watch much TV anymore.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 4:06am
Didja ebber tink of puttin ther remote in yur pocket?
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
Real pullers don't have speed limits.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 5:27am
are you sure that your wife and my wife aren't sisters.....? Cept that's the least of the problems. It goes downhill from there. Darrel
acd17toy View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd17toy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:00pm

When my late wife got her hands on some thing that was the last any body ever saw it. Still looking for some of my things that she put away, and can not figure out where she put them.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:30pm
same thing here too Toy....i'll buy something, and if I bring it in the house, it'll never be seen again unless it's food! any tools or parts or anything else, I better leave it in the truck til needed or i'll hafta go buy another!
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 9:29am
They're all cut from the same cloth!!!
Maximum use of available resources!
wfmurray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Yes but it sure was a pretty peace of cloth . Mine has been gone over seven years  and i have on regret ,  i wish i had loved her more.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 2:50pm
You help your wife as she goes threw chemo and you do a lot of things differently than you used to.
Tom
dave63 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:08pm
AWWWWW  Such a rough life.    Sounds like somebody needs to be retrained.  LOL

The universal answer to all questions is yes, how much do you want to spend?
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:24pm
We need our loving wives just to keep us in line. I have my own tv, recliner, sofa, refrigerator, and bathroom down in the "dungeon" along with my office. The only problem is that the washer and dryer are down there also and the danged buzzer on the dryer wakes me up from my nap and I have to go upstairs to let her know it is time to take the clothes out and fold them. If things get too rough I will go to the farm for a few days, but then I have to cook for myself or go to town to get something to eat.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:28pm
HUBERT, THAT sounds JUST like what I go through.  WOW.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:30pm
WHY can't women put their car keys IN THE SAME PLACE EVERY TIME??!!  I built her a special shelf JUST FOR HER KEYS......sheesh!!
"Allis-Express"
dave63 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:31pm
I got my room and she has her room.   The thing is the washer and dryer is in her room with her desk, TV, and exercise machine.  
My room has the couch, Big TV and is close to the kitchen.  

And she don't mess with my TV remote [most of the time] 

So there.
dave63 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

WHY can't women put their car keys IN THE SAME PLACE EVERY TIME??!!  I built her a special shelf JUST FOR HER KEYS......sheesh!!
  Now that is a real Problem.  I put a key rack on the wall next to the door and there are plenty of hooks.  Last week I hung her keys where they belong and she spent an hour looking for them.

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:28pm
Dave63 you need to gets a big red arrow that points right at them keys on the hook.

JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 10:48am
Originally posted by wfmurray wfmurray wrote:

Yes but it sure was a pretty peace of cloth . Mine has been gone over seven years  and i have on regret ,  i wish i had loved her more.
Yeah, I didn't say I didn't like the fabric. LOL
Maximum use of available resources!
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:50pm
Hubert, you just made my day; "The only problem is that the washer and dryer are down there also and the danged buzzer on the dryer wakes me up from my nap and I have to go upstairs to let her know it is time to take the clothes out and fold them".
Bout fell outta my chair on that one and wondered if anyone else caught it.
She must be a keeper!
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Hubert, I have the buzzer shut off on the dryer. I usually have to unload the dryer and fold the clothes, sorta, cause I'm the one that worshed em n put em in there.
 She's only here 3 days out of the week, so I have learned to do all that, plus cook something if I'm hungry AND sweep dog hair up once in awhile.
 Her TV is in HER room with the washer and dryer , so I can't do my laundry while she's home catching up on General Hospital Big smile
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:48pm
I don't gits to do the laundry no more! (hehehehe)
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:10pm
Shameless, I'm guessing you either "mixed colors", or used the Clorox . . . . .
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by TimNearFortWorth TimNearFortWorth wrote:

Shameless, I'm guessing you either "mixed colors", or used the Clorox . . . . .

I used Clorox,....once. Still have to do laundry, but I'll never use Clorox again. Whew. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 6:24pm
add into it that a lot of things didn't fit well afterwards too
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 12:12pm
Her favorite sweater?
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic