This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOMEBODY GET A ROPE.........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOMEBODY GET A ROPE.........
    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:21pm
Yep, after asking nicely for a LITTLE of that pretty,,,,,,,SOMEBODY has tested my patience and I've run out of it!!!
This is about the COLDEST April on record and is only 3" away from becoming the snowiest April on record.  I wonder if the old record was made up of this WET, HEAVY, crappppp?
I've got too many places to go and get parts and pieces and this chit isn't helping...

Shameless, PLEASE take that thing OFF of auto pilot and grease it up for NEXT WINTER!!  I GIVE,,,,,,,,UNCLE,,,,,,,,HELP,,,,,,
DANG,,,,CHIT,,,,,,,,OUCH,,,,,,,,,MY BACK IS KILLING ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,I GIVE!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:33pm
Yep enough is enough already! We are a lot better off then 30 miles north of us! I couldn't and wouldn't wanna deal with 30 inches of this crap verses the 9 that we did get!
WD D17D 170 190xt 190xtIII 200 7020
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 2:44pm
Glad it is nothing serious I thought somebody got a new JD to park by Shameless's place or something. An he had the big one so we couldn't poke him no more. 

But mother nature is all confused here to. Grass that grows all winter is headed out like normal. Even though it has only been green a month. The first wild flowers that come in Jan or Feb are blooming now.Maybe the other flowers will show in day or 2 IF IT CAN WARM UP just a little,from the ice I had this morning. 
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 2:49pm
OH OH Shameless must be sick again no replies
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:31pm
U guys just have to get a little  TUFFER  !!!!
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:47pm
Global Warming...

Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Apr 2018 at 8:48pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:58pm
just gots my puter back...it gots taken out by something! it's all good again! oh...and Ted...if yer sooooooo worried bouts your golf games, just gits colored balls!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 12:19am
Shameless, did you get a remote program installed on yur puter to control thet dang machine of yours from the house????A??
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 2:09am
naw JC...was gonna, but the old lady.....oooops....I mean the loving wife said I need the exercise, so when i'm up to it, i'll go out and shut it down!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 12:14pm
WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I THINKS YER UP TO IT!!!!!
We're getting more AGAIN TODAY,,,,,,,,,up to 8" they're saying,,,,,,AGAIN!!
If I gotta come over there,,,,,,,,ALL THE WAY ACROSS IOWA........Well, you better have the chili on so we got something to talk about after I blow that dang pretty machine into the nether world.....  I got me an 8lb can of black powder, you think that'll do it?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 1:34pm
Ted, known ol' you know who...., you won't need your 8 Pounds...  he prolly has a half case of them 70 year old dadburn red candle sticks just layin aroun that place...
 jus make sure that theres plenty of wick hangin outta one ah them...

.... an when thet candle blows out, Them Blair fellers will just think somebody was eatin his beans n chili again and ...an..  a big bang just followed a Nuke-back draft...     Wink
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 4:04pm
Ted...bring that powder with ya, i'll show ya how to load ping pong balls! lol I gots something better than them balls now...they really puts out a BIG boom!
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 5:39am
Take it easy there fellas..........I'm only 40 miles away........

an I just read this morning that the great lakes region iz getting more......lots more Confused

Edited by Les Royer - 19 Apr 2018 at 5:41am
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic