This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Les's yellow lab...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Les's yellow lab...
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:13am
his ball fetching buddy has been slowing down a lot this winter, we figgered it was just a long winter and she was gittin bored and maybe a bit lazy? anyways, we had a blood test done on her and her thyroid was acting up, we gots her some pills and she's already acting lots better. maybe she'll want to play ball with Les again this summer? she's my dock diver and always had so much fun at the lake, hope she can have again!
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:55am
I hope they work and she can have fun again.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 11:48am
Take good care of Les' buddy. The vet should be able to get her on the right track. Just my preference, but I think labs are the best. If my wife and I were to get a divorce there would be one helluva custody battle over our black lab.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:47pm
we have 2 labs and 2 Goldens and a little bishon mix something. I wouldn't trade none of them for anything!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 11:57am
Hope she is still doing well Dale.  A man and a womans' best friend.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 11:39pm
"millie" the lab, is doing much better, we are seeing her eyes sparkle again, she wanting to play with the other dogs, her tail is wagging non stop again! I think we've got her back! I got to play tug of war with her today, that hasn't happened for about all winter! I hope she still remembers how to launch off the boat dock again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic